• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what wheels are on the car?

Comment

Please text 7042908077

Comment

Good honest seller here. Bought his MHW tails, and he shipped fully insured, and they arrived well packaged and in as described condition. GLWS.

Comment

I know the previous owner and have seen this car in person. If I had room for another e30 this car would be in my garage. The color combo is killer
          Originally posted by blunttech
          Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
          :shock:

Comment

Bump. Back in the country and need this of my garage. Willing to sell without aftermarket wheels for lower price. Make me an offer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            sigpic
            1992 M-Tech II Convertible - Alpine White; 2016 X5M - Sapphire Black; 2015 X5 - Alpine White

Comment

Bump!!! No one wants this???

sigpic
              1992 M-Tech II Convertible - Alpine White; 2016 X5M - Sapphire Black; 2015 X5 - Alpine White

Comment

Price drop $6500

sigpic

Comment

PM sent
                  (OO[][]OO)

'91 318is
                  '04 M3 6 Spd
                  '17 Tacoma TRD Sport

'92 325iC (Sold)
                  '05 330i ZHP (Sold)
                  '01 325it (Sold)
                  '98 318ti (Sold)
                  '06 330CI ZHP (Sold)
                  '03 330CI (Traded-in)
                  '76 2002 (Sold)
                  '91 318is (Sold)

Comment

Sale pending.

sigpic

Comment

Sale no longer pending. Still available.
                      sigpic

Comment

Can I get some more pictures of the car? Along with a full list of whats done?
                        225 362 6119 Todd

Comment

She just sold.

sigpic

Comment

How much please?

Originally posted by rakhal_reddy View Post
                            She just sold.

Comment

New to the forum and just bought this from WilC after his year of ownership. Very clean and well sorted, happy with the purchase. I've owned a few M3's and have always wanted the e30 experience. With a newly built garage, their was room for it to happen!

Awesome to be able to find the history of this car throughout the forum and plan to keep this well maintained as a summer cruiser for some years ahead. Car will receive some paint correction and possibly a manual swap this summer along with a few repairs. The cars fires up on a cold start however requires some gas and a few tries to start once warm. Will start to diagnose this weekend if it is a coolant temp sensor or something else. Any point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Also, was the odometer working for prior ownership? Cheers! - Collin

Comment

Originally posted by swell_life View Post
                                New to the forum and just bought this from WilC after his year of ownership. Very clean and well sorted, happy with the purchase. I've owned a few M3's and have always wanted the e30 experience. With a newly built garage, their was room for it to happen! Awesome to be able to find the history of this car throughout the forum and plan to keep this well maintained as a summer cruiser for some years ahead. Car will receive some paint correction and possibly a manual swap this summer along with a few repairs. The cars fires up on a cold start however requires some gas and a few tries to start once warm. Will start to diagnose this weekend if it is a coolant temp sensor or something else. Any point in the right direction would be appreciated. Also, was the odometer working for prior ownership? Cheers! - Collin
                                Hey are you looking to sell this car? Was looking to get her back if you were. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X