Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could be possible ms2 and 13 button OBC working??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

could be possible ms2 and 13 button OBC working??

well guys , iam a noob on the world of ECU, im thinking in start my turbo project . my first aproach its the car looks like stock whit a moderate turbo setup for 200whp, so i was reading a little about and ive got some idea of what i need.

but i got the following doubt , my car has the 13 button OBC. and im goin to use a ms2 or fueltech and i still wanting keep the 13b OBC working.

that its possible?

The 13 button OBC has the following functions

• Date
    • Outside temperature
    • Memo (hourly alarm)

• Average Speed
    • Consumption
    • User selectable speed limit
    • Remaining range on fuel
    • Stopwatch timer (for measuring those 0-60 times)
    • Code function

all of these should continue to work but the consumption will be off depending on injector size or fuel rail pressure
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

thx , for the anwser.

And what about the instant consumption gauge on the cluster?, can i use a miller maf gen 3 ?? its going to work the gauge?

Comment

I can't speak for mS2 but with MS1 v3 AVG MPH, AVG MPG, RANGE do not work. I don't know of any standalone that will operate these functions without an add-on.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Ive seen someone on the forum who makes an chip to set your injector size....all the features should work just be miscalculated because of the bigger injectors....however im pretty sure it uses your speedo so if youre tires arenot stock size that will also throw it off also

Comment

i still having a doubt , the 13b OBC it works stand alone reading some values of the ecu or it a external ouput of calculations made by the ECU.

Comment

Working...
            X