New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parts!

Hi Guys - I am selling all my e36 related stuff. I figured some of the parts may be of interest to the e30 crowd. If you are interested please send me an email: dolan.peterj@gmail.com. I am happy to provide a detailed description and pricing. Thanks!

This is a short list - I have many other e36 parts:
    • s52 long block
    • zf trans
    • s52 exhaust manifolds
    • m50 intake
    • UUC LTW Flywheel - e34 M5 Clutch *NEW
    • e36 M3 wiring harness
    • e36 m3 DME

Comment

I have a Royal Blue E30 hood in very good condition and a glove box with non-locking/keyless latch in very good condition. I have some other parts as well:

Hood is $75

Glovebox is $45. SOLD

Plastic front bumper shocks in good condition not all rusty $15 SOLD

Strut mounts used but in good shape with newly greased bearings $15

Rubber motor mounts like new $15

On board computers and associated wiring best offer

KYB front struts with only about 5k of use $20

Brand new 25.4 mm master cylinder $45

New 2 into 1 stainless y-pipe with 2" inlets and 2 1/2" outlet for custom exhaust $20

Cleanable 8 ply cotton gauze 6" flange inverted cone air filter and separate 6" flow (velocity) stack. I can also throw in some silicone couplings to build a custom intake. $25

2 1/2" in/out Walker Dyno max muffler in good shape. This was used on an E30 with a 2 1/2" single exhaust $20 SOLD

E30 M3 front springs in good condition $50

H&R sport 50406 rear springs new. $50

E28 3.25 ( non-limited slip) differential without rear cover. The car I pulled it from had 130k and the diff ran smooth $ 80 SOLD

Feel free to PM your number and I can send pics if interested.
      Last edited by Bearmw; 06-05-2017, 07:08 PM.
      Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

I have a front and rear anti-sway bar set from Suspension Techniques. 22mm front and 20mm rear. Very nice condition and has all the hardware. $200.
        Last edited by Dana R; 06-02-2017, 11:28 AM.
        1990 325is Alpine White
        2005 Boxster S
        2015 VW GTI
        2014 BMW 228i

CCA 95905-Since 1991

Comment

Wanted: Floor mats

Looking for tan front floor mats for my 5 Spd convertible. OEM is preferred. They don't need to be perfect. Txt 774-264-0331

Comment

hello good sirs or possible misses,
            anyone have a pair of 4 lug rear wheel hubs?
            thank you for your time.

Comment

CV Axles in Providence/MA area

Need a pair of cv axles/half shafts that will last me a month or so.. ASAP 401 286 3449

Comment

Looking for a vert 21 mm front sway bar and an ix 14.5mm rear sway bar.

I have royal blue hood in very good condition that I could trade or maybe buy outright.
                Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Need a pair of black front seats, sport preferred.
                  "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                  -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Just removed an M20B25 from my 87 vert for my m52 swap. Engine runs strong and only has 105k miles. 5 speed getrag 260 still attached to engine. $550 for both engine/trans. Can separate if needed, but would prefer to sell as one unit. Located in northeast CT.
                    Pics and videos available upon request.
                    M/S52 Wiring Diagrams
                    Z3M S52 to late model 325i wiring diagram
                    M52 to 318is wiring diagram

Comment

Trunk lid

I have a red (paint is bad) trunk lid. Had a third brake light but that is missing now. No bmw badge. It looks straight though if anyone needs one. You can have it for free, just come pick it up.

Comment

Anyone local have a lockstrip tool? I'm trying to put in a windshield this weekend

Comment

If anyone wants to come to Stamford, CT I've got a set of OEM (staggered) ZHP wheels - $300. Individual post in TriState: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4811186.

SOLD
                          Last edited by 4drPwr; 08-01-2017, 01:12 PM.
                          86Zinno

Comment

Looking to trade my 4:10 LSD for a 3.73 LSD. Reason is that it's attached to an ETA and I'd like to get a ticket in a 30mph zone.

Comment

Buying ANY stock/oem catalytic converters any makes models not just BMW

Back from the dead looking to help some locals make some money off the cat that may normally get tossed in the scrap pile. Email me at MatthewEBrown83@gmail.com or text 978-340-7183 if you have any scrap cats with pictures.

Thanks

Comment

89 325is with blown slush box perfect start for a fall/winter project 5 speed conversion. 89 so it should still have a 3.73 in the rear and lsd
                                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Working...
                                X