Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Closed

Last edited by roguetoaster; 04-25-2017, 08:56 PM. Reason: Skipping panjo.

I have these in sport model but they also need restored. They look like yours. I'm in NJ and they're yours for $150 if you want them.

Comment

Appreciate the offer, but I am that guy who is just looking for comfort seats, especially those in great condition, right now.

If I cannot find the grey seats I'll just have to change the interior to black, but that's not as cheap as one would hope because it's a touring.

Comment

Anyone? I have plenty of other interior parts if someone wants to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          Anyone? I have plenty of other interior parts if someone wants to trade.
          I have a set but the driver's has a tear in it, will look to see if I have pics
          sigpic
          89 325i 4 door - current project
          88 325 V8;D - next project

my 325 build
          M20B27i FORSALE maimi fl

Comment

Would be willing to trade a set of houndstooth comforts or another one of my sets of seats +/- cash for a set of grey cloth seats.

Comment

Last try, I have one genuine Recaro seat that I'll trade for a pair of those grey comforts or sports + cash on my end.

Comment

Not sure if you are still looking for these, but there is a guy selling a mint set of comforts in Malden, MA. I just bought the rear seat off him but the fronts are available still..

sigpic

Comment

Never mind, drat.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    Never mind, drat.

Did you ever get rid of the red 2002

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X