Low and Wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IRUNEDM View Post
    If it was the only car, I'm sure it would've been done by now. These are good buddies of mine and I don't mind the wait knowing that in the end it will be quality work and how I visioned my car to be. This isn't your typical body shop.
    12 months in though when some guys cut into your car and added some tape, then left it sitting round while they must have done a bunch of other cars (otherwise I don't see how they're paying their rent) does this still ring true?

I'd be asking some pointy questions by now, but looking forward to the end result.
    Last edited by lukeADE335i; 12-09-2015, 11:11 PM.
    My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Updates?

Comment

sub'd
        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Bump
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

three years later, is the car still in shop?

Comment

Probably. He hasn't been active since last August.

Comment

Yes it definitely is. I met a guy (who's also on here) at my gym several months ago, and his car is behind this dude's car ... which is apparently still sitting.

I'd get enraged if a shop was treating me like this unless I was getting a great deal. But even in that strange case, I'd still be enraged.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  Yes it definitely is. I met a guy (who's also on here) at my gym several months ago, and his car is behind this dude's car ... which is apparently still sitting.

I'd get enraged if a shop was treating me like this unless I was getting a great deal. But even in that strange case, I'd still be enraged.
                  They started working on Sebo's car again - visited a couple times and end of the next month is projected date. So Kev's should get going too hopefully.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                  X