PMC Motorsport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
    Interested in these: http://www.pmcmotorsport.com/main/in...product&id=166 (Any Thoughts?)
    How are those considered camber plates and not just rear shock mounts? Spherical bearing is nice for a race car.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
      Interested in these: http://www.pmcmotorsport.com/main/in...product&id=166 (Any Thoughts?)
      All comes down to the quality of that spherical bearing. I guess it's not as critical as it is for the front, because it only holds the shock, but I've had bad times with cheap spherical bearings in the past.

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      How are those considered camber plates and not just rear shock mounts? Spherical bearing is nice for a race car.
      I think it's just from translation
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I have the shifter, not mounted yet but very soon. Also ordered the diff mount for the e34 diff cover. Hopefully both will be installed in two weeks or so.
        https://www.instagram.com/m1ckee_/

Comment

A year later.

I know several people have installed various parts from them, however I havent heard any reviews yet.
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I've got their floor mounted shifter in my E30 and it's great. I also had their front camber tops but never used them. Quality seemed good though and the guy I sold them to never had any issues.

I'm actually considering their M62 to Getrag 260/ZF adapter but then I'm unsure of what I'd do about the rear crank sensor.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              All comes down to the quality of that spherical bearing. I guess it's not as critical as it is for the front, because it only holds the shock, but I've had bad times with cheap spherical bearings in the past.

I think it's just from translation
              ^this i think they need to pay someone to translate to english for their site
              Originally posted by blunttech
              Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
              :shock:

Comment

Warning to those with the early -early models, probably a 84-85 thing but its not a complete bolt-in. Well, technically it is, but the shifter opening is a tiny bit too small. I thought I was the only one who had this issue, but someone messaged me and told me they had the same problem, and I think they have an 85.

Other than that, its been great
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

The shifter is not too tall?
                  someone can upluad a pic how it's seat on the interior car?

I'm also looking for camber/caster top plates,
                  someone know if they can fit on IE SIII springs and Koni sport shocks?

or

Thanks !
                  sigpic

Comment

Here it is installed in my car. Included shift knob comes up to about level with the radio. Thread pitch is 20x1.5, bit of an oddball. Got a custom wooden one made to replace the one pictured. I believe I messaged Simon on Instagram because the opening on my 84 was also a bit too small.

Comment

Here are the two pics I have. Its a really well made piece.

Shift-y-ness by 2mAn

and heres what I mean that the opening was a tiny bit too small

Shift-y-ness by 2mAn
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Here are the two pics I have. Its a really well made piece.

Shift-y-ness by 2mAn

and heres what I mean that the opening was a tiny bit too small

Shift-y-ness by 2mAn

Thanks!
                        How much screws did uou succeeded to lock?

I already bought 933motor sport shifter but still not place so thinking to buy the pcm.

933 -

Mine is size “M”

Also sale by cliqtuning:

This E36 short shifter is the real deal.Vital for perfect shifting. Top length is 8.8" / 22.3cm Bottom max is 3.9" / 9.9cm and minimum 2.3"/ 5.8cm.
                        Last edited by FaragMan; 02-15-2018, 10:13 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Someone also use the 3d plate?
                          In the website they wrote there are option for standard suspension or coilovers.

Just need to know what is the thread size of the shock?

Koni short sport 8641-1020
                          IE s3 lowering spring
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X