My First E30! *Build Log*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    You should really make a new thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=148 or ask a mod to move this one.

Also, what in the world are you wearing? To me it looks like you are a very large 6 year old who somehow managed to get their hands on one of my Moms jackets from when I was about 6.
    Dually noted and I am wearing pajamas my sister bought me for Christmas because it's cold as it's -5c outside. Why does my choice of clothing get you triggered so badly? Do my clothes affect you in any way, shape or form?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RobTapps88 View Post
      Dually noted and I am wearing pajamas my sister bought me for Christmas because it's cold as it's -5c outside. Why does my choice of clothing get you triggered so badly? Do my clothes affect you in any way, shape or form?

Sir, your attire is an affront to all good taste. I demand satisfaction and expect to meet you at dawn, good day.

Comment

LOL on the above. I'll bring the flintlock duelling pistols. ;)
        Estoguy
        1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
          LOL on the above. I'll bring the flintlock duelling pistols. ;)
          As will I... .50 lead shot and a random gr. Count lol cross your fingers and hope you get the first hit XD

Comment

Don't know about you, but I fully intend to explore alternative methods of victory in the event of a duel.

Comment

Rust repair.

Comment

More rust repair.. and how she currently sits.. whole fuel system needs to be reworked. Filler is rotted, tank is rotting.. so going to cut the trunk and install a cell then wall the trunk off..

Comment

Nice start, it's good to see another build thread from BC. I have some extra parts like a gas tank you can have if you are on Vancouver Island.

Comment

Originally posted by Stvstr View Post
                    Nice start, it's good to see another build thread from BC. I have some extra parts like a gas tank you can have if you are on Vancouver Island.
                    Bro you kidding me RN.. that would be a mad huge help.. and yea I'm in the alberni valley I'll shoot ya my cell # via pm

Comment

Originally posted by Stvstr View Post
                      ^^
                      Huge shouts to Stvstr for hooking me up with some much needed parts! A gas tank, front subframe, front swaybar with mounts and a rear bumper.

Never in a million years would I have thought a stranger from the internet would reach out to give a hand when I really needed it. Thank you man you have been a masssssssive help in moving this project forward! Hope we can keep in touch and have fun in the states, fly safe and don't give your seat up for anything less than $3000 ;)

Last edited by RobTapps88; 04-19-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Started filling in the door and gave the front a fresh undercoating, still have a couple minor holes to patch up there and will have to go over again with some undercoating. The door "bump" trims are not going back on. Also I shaved the antenna..

Comment

Working...
                        X