FS: Parting out a 1987 528e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Parting out a 1987 528e

Hello, I have a 1987 alpine white on tan leather manual E28 I am parting out. the manual and subsequent conversion parts have been sold. I do have a complete vehicle still available, including rear window, all door windows,window regulators, door latches, door cards, door handles (one passenger side door card and handle in blue cloth) dash panels and vents, glove box, seat components, decent window switches, lots of misc. switches and relays, some rear suspension, all four calipers and .... wait for it: a full set of 5 TRX bottle caps with tires that still hold air, although not the newest set of tires. Please feel free to hit me up and I will be glad to send you pictures and answer any questions you may have. Help save a marriage and claim your parts on the cheap!! This E28, sadly has been damaged beyond repair in a frontal collision. Its legend has helped many, don't be left behind! Claim your parts today! Ok, seriously - wife says its ugly and gotta go, I'm looking for a good home for any of the left overs anyone needs, not looking to profit, just give back to any E28 in need. Just let me know and I will send you my cellular number and we can exchange questions and pictures. I'm in Southern California and run stupid hours, so bring your inquiries.
    Last edited by G28I; 04-07-2016, 06:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Working...
X