Anyone in Southern Ky/Norhtern TN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Southern Ky/Norhtern TN?

Just looking to have some e30 friends I can start cruising with. Plus its also useful to share events. Parts for sale. If you're from this area. Drop a post here and let the world know...

I truly feel like I am the only one with a modified e30 in the area. The only other 'e30 guy' local drives a FULLY stock vert, that I have heard him call 'race car' (not even as a joke).
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Im in BG and there are a handful of e30s around

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Star View Post
      Im in BG and there are a handful of e30s around
      Bowling Green?
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

Yup.
          Thats sweet! Wish I lived near the bend.

Are you going to Import Alliance?
          20% Accurate

Comment

If you can stomach the drive, theres cool shit happening in Nashville!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
              Thats sweet! Wish I lived near the bend.

Are you going to Import Alliance?
              No, but I will be going to Slammed enough

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                If you can stomach the drive, theres cool shit happening in Nashville!
                I always say Im going to drive down, but I never do

Comment

I always say Im going to drive down, but I never do
                  Dont worry, I have to guilted into leaving my house to go down the street. Word to @agent!

Comment

If we can get enough interest I would love to start a South East r3v kr3w. Depending on the interest as well.

I'd happily drive 2 or 3 hours for a meet-up!
                    20% Accurate

Comment

Two SE meets in the next six weeks:

E30 crew:

Join here:

Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                      X