Welp, time to head for the hills....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welp, time to head for the hills....

I can deal with all the putrid political bile choking my facebook stream. However, it came to my attention today that the nation's BACON RESERVES are at a 50 year low. Color me a very concerned citizen.

"Fortune magazine reported it days ago, noting the non-profit Ohio Pork Council says demand for frozen pork belly, often made into bacon, has far outpaced supply. We currently have only about 17.8 million pounds, it was reported, which the average southerner can go through in a week."
    ADAMS Autosport

Say it ain't so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

If they were ever a reason to impeach someone this would be it.

Comment

To be fair, there's no supply issues at all. Worst case is prices go up. If everyone knew that, I'll just see myself out...
        Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

You could avoid supply issues and buy your own pig, raise it (or have the farmer raise it) and have it slaughtered. Lots of bacon and other pork goodies. :)
          Estoguy
          1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by ELVA164 View Post
            To be fair, there's no supply issues at all. Worst case is prices go up. If everyone knew that, I'll just see myself out...
            So, you're saying we don't need to break out the Tactical Bacon.

Comment

Like oil, the Strategic Bacon Reserves are always intentionally understated. They only want you to *think* there's a shortage so they can manipulate the market...
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I think Canada probably has some Bacon fields that need liberating.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                  You were there not that long ago and didn't even have the foresight to gather that vital intelligence for us? Totally un-American.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                    We're building a wall to keep you greasy, criminal, drug smuggling Americans out of our great country. Canadian bacon is for Canadian's only!
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                      We're building a wall to keep you greasy, criminal, drug smuggling Americans out of our great country. Canadian bacon is for Canadian's only!
                      Canadian bacon would most often be mistaken for a meat dish in the US, so you can keep that, we want all of the over processed, dyed, pork-ish strips they call "bacon," apparently.

Comment

Canadian bacon != bacon
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                          Like oil, the Strategic Bacon Reserves are always intentionally understated. They only want you to *think* there's a shortage so they can manipulate the market...
                          :popcorn:

Strategic Bacon Command is probably wanting other bacon-rich, bacon-producing nations to deplete their resources before tapping into our reserves. But that's just a guess.
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Working...
                          X