Still in Box Yakima Roof Rack - E30 specific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still in Box Yakima Roof Rack - E30 specific

New Posting March 23, 2017 - ignore date above.

Yakima Roof Rack - Q-Towers, E30-specific clips, Crossbars, and Yakima wind deflector fairing - All Brand New - STILL IN BOX

For sale is a brand new Yakima roof rack system. I bought this at xmas, but now am selling my E30, sadly, and this will not fit my new car. The package includes the better Q-Towers, along with the Q-30 clips that make it fit the E30 perfectly, along with 48" round crossbars, and a Yakima wind deflector fairing. This will work as the base for any Yakima sport-specific carrying system. Bought directly from Yakima, so there is no question on whether it works. Seriously, brand new. Never even opened any of the boxes.

The cheapest I have seen these online now is ~$370 ($450, if you include the fairing, as I was reminded I have). Will sell for $250+ shipping/obo.

As noted in post 14 below, I am not sure if I have locks. I may have bought them I may have not. I will include them if I bought them. I am not, however, opening up the packages to look, thereby undermining my new-in-box selling point. Think of it as a $40 surprise... once someone pays me and then instructs me to check, I am happy to open it, if they want to order locks (in the event they are not in the package) contemporaneously to the purchase.

Contact me directly or through Panjo ad

List Date: 3/22/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Yakima Roof Rack - Q-Towers, E30-specific clips, and Crossbars - Brand New - STILL IN BOX
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $250.00

--------------------------------------

Last edited by dubdub; 03-24-2017, 08:24 AM.

Great deal. I want, but can't afford right now. Glws.
    Originally posted by Andy.B
    Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
    1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I was born on 3/25…
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

shipped?

Is that 75 shipped? If so I'll take them. Please pm me paypal info. Thanks.

Comment

Good deal, willing to pick up if the first buyer falls through.
        Originally posted by csermonet47
        Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Damn, is somehow both people pass these up, I'll take them paypal ready

Comment

I'm patiently waiting for a response but ready to pay also, step away leaches... lol

Comment

Hey man we stay leaching, its the r3v way lol.
              Originally posted by csermonet47
              Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

Aw damn.. Good deal.
                sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                1991 318is - Sold
                1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Christ, I should have asked for more! People jumped on these quickly.

Already sold.

Comment

sold?

shit sold to who?

Comment

bummer, damn good deal

Comment

bump for new product... Panjo wasn't linking for some reason.

Ignore the responses above this, they were on some brake lines I sold previously.
                        Last edited by dubdub; 03-23-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

excuse the ignorance but I've never bought a roof rack before. just to clearify this looks like it comes with everything I would need. but no fearing correct?

87 325es - M50 Boosted - Link to BUILD THREAD
                          07 328xi wagon 6mt - daily

Comment

My bad... I actually have a new Yakima fairing as well. Thanks for the reminder... will update above.

The only thing you would need are lock cylinders, if you wanted to be able to lock it all on. To be honest, there is a chance I bought those too. Worst case, you'd have to buy a set of 4, if you wanted to lock, and that would be like $40. I am not opening the packages I have to check... thereby ruining my never-opened selling point!

Adding that it, you couldn't get this for under $450 online now... so it is a considerable saving... if it has locks, that's about half price.

Comment

Daily bump. Good deal here.

Comment

Working...
                              X