What exhaust is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exhaust is this?

This is my car and the guy i bought it from replaced the oem with an aftermarket but doesnt recall the name of it. Can anyone identify it?

Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

pictures work better then sounds.

I hate when a customer calls and then takes his cell phone, holds it to area of siiue for thirty seconds, then yells at me because I simply cannot give an accurate estimate of what it will cost to fix because I heard what was going on. Unless it's a video. I don't like to DL stuff to the Office computer, so I could be an idiot.

Comment

You idiot, it was an audio file.

Comment

Do you still have the broken lense for sale?
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes; its more or less a chip the mounting holes/screws are good.
          Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Comment

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
              This is my car and the guy i bought it from replaced the oem with an aftermarket but doesnt recall the name of it. Can anyone identify it?

http://rapidshare.com/files/89955409/DSCN4232.mp3.html

Failure ...

Where you born yesterday or did you fall of the same bumper your broken lense fell off of that you are selling?

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
                Yes; its more or less a chip the mounting holes/screws are good.
                What would you want in trade for that and the broken condom the guy on bimmerforums was asking about?
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

The broken condoms not forsale... i plan to reuse it. I dunno if your srs or not about the lense :dunno

Comment

Working...
                  X