Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my cali legal 450

Comment

^My licence is getting warm just looking at that.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

one more...
        вот такая вот зараза!... Машына моей мечты.
        [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
          Here's my cali legal 450
          good use of skate wheels hahah the bike is clean man must be a blast to ride around on in the city!
          :borg:

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood
            Here's my cali legal 450
            Holy crap !! That bike just looks like trouble..

. in a horiffic, splendid way.
            -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851
              ^My licence is getting warm just looking at that.
              I know - right ?
              lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan...
                Not familiar with what Crud Run country is
                Here's a website on the Slimey Crud Run - held twice a year. It's fabulous.

Basically – if you live in Wisconsin – and you’re into motorcycles, then you should check one out.

The symphony of engines you'll hear throughout the day is worth it alone – all makes and models - mind-blowing variety. Talked with Peter Egan. He brought a Vincent one year..

Dude – it’s incredible. I’ll throw up some pictures later on..

and the roads? Sheeit - 10+ miles west of Madison, and the countryside is heaven to get lost in.
                Last edited by Simon S; 03-24-2011, 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                  I'm looking to buy a sport bike, what do you suggest I look for when inspecting a used bike?

Specifically looking at triumph daytona 675 and Honda cbr600rr/f4i

*no this is not my first bike, just my first purchase

Jawls

Just picked it up this morning. 2010 Triumph Daytona 675. 288 miles when I took delivery, 12 hours later it's at 367. I love it so far. Arrow slip on exhaust, quick shift kit and cnc levers are on the way.
                  m106 1990 e30
                  e36 daily
                  e32 cruiser

Comment

Why do we have two sportbike threads?
                    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Because they're too awesome to contain in just one thread.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                      Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                        Why do we have two sportbike threads?
                        Also there are motorcycles other than sportbikes. When my ducati monster comes back to life shortly, it would not be right to post pics in a sportbike thread.
                        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
                          Here's a website on the Slimey Crud Run - held twice a year. It's fabulous.

Basically – if you live in Wisconsin – and you’re into motorcycles, then you should check one out.

The symphony of engines you'll hear throughout the day is worth it alone – all makes and models - mind-blowing variety. Talked with Peter Egan. He brought a Vincent one year..

Dude – it’s incredible. I’ll throw up some pictures later on..

and the roads? Sheeit - 10+ miles west of Madison, and the countryside is heaven to get lost in.
                          Wow, I never heard of this before, I'll definitely come on some rides this year! Its always such a PITA to get my friends to go anywhere, all they care about is looking cool in front of chicks

I love the roads around Madison, I'll be out there a lot this coming spring (or whenever I get another bike :( )
                          2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Realized I could share galleries from fb..

Crud Run - Spring of '03

Crud Run - Fall of '03

Comment

The little red cafe racer on the left, what bike is that?

REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                                Jawls

Just picked it up this morning. 2010 Triumph Daytona 675. 288 miles when I took delivery, 12 hours later it's at 367. I love it so far. Arrow slip on exhaust, quick shift kit and cnc levers are on the way.

Love the new 675s, I'm torn between one and a older 955i. Where is the power band on yours?
                                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Working...
                                X