Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1991 M5 part out due to side impact totalling it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 M5 part out due to side impact totalling it out.

Updated 7/9/15 found a box of remaining m5 parts from wreck several years ago.
    Want to clear out and make room for a car I am getting soon.

Today just found 2 m5 front side grill emblems 1 from my 1988 m5 and one from my 1991 m5 coloring is faded or chipped off but emblem still decent and presentable, strips could be repainted or màybe sticker attached will take $20.00 shipped with tracking each or will do a package deal for pair as they different in size.
    Also at the last post that I updated have them remaining parts left priced as makes on each or take best reasonable offer shipped. I can email pictures when one email me at Bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
    Shawn

I am finally starting to part out the 1991 M5.It is at a bodyshop that took most of the large items off for shipping to the new pending owners. Currently the complete interior and the front and rear bumpers are pending in sell from 2 forum users here. If not paid by December 1st they will be up for grabs, $500 for each set $500 for interior complete and $500 for bumpers. The engine and drivetrain also is pending in sale have it sold for around $3000 or so. Suspension is also sold. The M5 turbines are on my RHD 730i what I have left is good left side doors and glass, hood and front nose and rear clip. I still have alot of the small components for sale like sunroof motor, sunroof panel, a/c panel and headlights relays, tunsignals and so forth. prices will range $5.00 and up depending on the parts. so if there is a part that you need email me below to see if I have it? The car is alpine white II black leather with grey carpets. I cannt post pictures again as my wife camera is not allowing me to upload them here for some reason. I can email pictures if you email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

My wife's camera is now working wasnt allowing me to download them yesterday, today it is working not sure what the sitation is for this posted 3 pictures this morning.
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 07-09-2015, 09:09 AM. Reason: Update found more parts in garage

man 3k for the drivetrain is a pretty sweet deal. Too bad im not closer. Just curious how many miles are on the car?

The Build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Email'd for rear calipers and mounting brackets.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

the car has about 233k highway miles on it, and about 110k from a bmw crate motor that was rebuilt. I have all the invoices to document the claim and repairs, I would imagine over the years with the diffrent owners that the car had that there is about $50,000 in repairs and servicing I found 2 invoices that total $15000 just for themselves. the car was owned by promient professionals from Doctors to Minister to a successful business owner and a few others inbetween. The suspension has been sold to my friend with the drivetrain, He and the other 2 possible new owners have till Dec, 1st to pay in full for the desired parts or everything will be sold off. The car is totalled and cannt be repaired. the hull of the car will be cut up into scrap metal. but the drivetrain is fine.Just accounted for the moment. I have alot of small items for sale for any E34 car. I have a new leather gearshift knob less then 2 months old for sale cost is $120.00 I would like to get around $100 or so. I can email pictures if you email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com
        SHAWN
        SHAWN

Comment

I just bought a few smaller parts off Shawn, he is honest and fair with good communication.

Comment

Thank you Dave, I appreciate the kind words as well it means alot. I hope the items will serve you well. If you need anything please let me know so I can help? I stride to provide excellent services the best parts I can for the money and help when I can? I try to do the best with the most sincere of intentions but sometimes situations are out of my control but I try to make things right if they are wronged and it is within my control? I always do delivery confirmations with all my transactions I have excellent comunications!! So there is never where is my part situations that might come up? My business reputation and good work ethic is all I have now, the pretty cars are gone now, all I have is smashed cars or project cars needing love I cannt give. I have been though alot of cars about 400 and alot of parts over the 20 years sometimes NOT easy to keep up.I have items all over my wife parents house, my storage unit my friends bodyshop and so forth. I had to downsize from a larger scale to the current situation. Most of my tools I sold off I only have my factory bmw tools out of the various bmws I had part and sold over the years some old factory manuels microfishe left from the old shop I used to worked at before it closed down. I just shipped a car to New Orleans Last night,to a very happy owner that wants more items from me. It is hard for me to Part or sell my old M cars I love them, but now newly married I have to put life in priority my wife and her family come first without her I dont know where my life would be now? So I will intime find another M5. I been though 3 -88 m5, 1-91 m5, 95 m3 and a horrible 88 M6. So it is not like I never exspericed the love and fun of them, now it is time to build a life with a wonder wife I have. I hope she and my brother, will understand my love passion and my job that I love doing over the 20 year period. Sales and service has always been in my family being instilled by my Dad and his parents. I guess I have them to thank for me being the best I can be if they were still living?
            BMWEXTEMEGUY SHAWN
            Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 11-15-2012, 06:55 AM.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
              Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 11-15-2012, 08:03 AM.

Comment

The wrecked M5 before being parted out this week, my daily driver now 1991 730i RHD with the M5 turbines and the 733i that is gone. I am working on getting some more projects in so if there is something somebody wants please let me know? right now still have the 1991 euro 735i e32 factory 5speed for sale, $3k I hope it is sold to the kind man in New Orleans who bought one of my other projects.

Comment

pmd.

/////////

Comment

Still considering your e32...

Comment

Excellent I still have it,the 1991 Euro factory 5speed 735i. I worked on it with my friend it turned over freely this week, it needs a coil wire, and I will get one and it should start then, and I can get it detailed after being in storage.
                      SHAWN

Comment

Shawn cool guy. Would live that intake if you part with it. Great on the m30 motor

Comment

how much for nose clip and kidneys to 91304 please?
                          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                          Is that thing on air?

Comment

you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com and I can send you pictures and I will find out shipping cost. Price maybe $50.00 or best offer from you. As I need to sell off whatever I can,
                            SHAWN

Comment

Hi Robert, I am sorry, it was sold with the bumpers to a fine upstanding fellow in Canada. I have the bumpers SOLD now!! The turbine rims are on my RHD 730i now. The cars interior is pending sale, as well as the drivetrain and suspension. I am now working on getting a snap-on tool box filled with snap-0n tools to use to part out the other bmws comming in. I have a shipper getting me pricing on shipping some tourings over here to the US. How are the parts you got from me doing for you? Let me know if you change your mind on the M5 trunks interior for your car?
                              SHAWN

Comment

Working...
                              X