Ramstein/Frankfurt e30 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramstein/Frankfurt e30 owners

Ok so lets see who is in or around the K-Town/Frankfurt area. I wanna get together one of these days and head on out to the Nurburgring together or maybe to Hockenheim, just wanna know how many would be interested. I know there are a few of us. Army, Air Force, German, American, anyone.

the track doesn't open to public use until mid march this year correct? I was going with a few of my friends this year on a pilgrimage. We will be staying in Lux city thou.

Comment

I'm down. I'm sure Mike and Dave would probably come out that way too. There are a few car clubs that are BMW specific over here that would go. Also there are some clubs out your way that have BMW's that the members would probably go too. To give you a heads up there's a HUGE BMW show over my way in August. You should try to make it over for that one.

But on this meet..... Post a date and or time.... I'm game.

I'll be out your way Feb 7 through 10 for surgery. Now that I've got the right # I can call ya and get together to see that mtech II machine.

Comment

you should all go on the same time as the E30zone boys go wich is 28april-1may.
        I´ll be heading out with them as well.
        Gunni
        @ Prodrive / Aston Martin Racing

Comment

If Im ever back in F town, which I plan on doing, because I havnt seen my freinds there in 4 years.. I wanna see all you damn euro members.

Comment

yeha I used to live in Frankfurt & Kassel a while back
            Einige Autos dürfen nicht runter gehen... einfach weil sie so spezial sind. - Wenn man von BMW's der '70 und '80 Jahre redet.

Comment

Originally posted by gstuning
              you should all go on the same time as the E30zone boys go wich is 28april-1may.
              I´ll be heading out with them as well.
              done im there!

Comment

Just before it gets real busy there. The 24 hrs of Nurburgring is in close to that if I remember correctly. A german friend of mine will be running a nutty twin turbo Golf I in this years race.

Comment

oh dude thats a no braner im going to that as well. this year though im camping the night.

Comment

Working...
                  X