Gov Christie for President 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gov Christie for President 2012

Governor Chris Christie responds to a teacher's question during a town hall meeting at Raritan Township. Discusses the teachers' union and the need for share...

Wow, just fantastic the way he answers her. More politicians should be like this.

Not to mention, what a fucking sweetheart deal the NJ teachers have.

They pay NOTHING for health insurance for a family???? For my wife and I alone, my portion is $200/month, and the teachers union wouldn't take a pay freeze on annual 4.9% increases and contribute 1.5% to healthcare costs??? That would have prevented nearly ALL the layoffs?

The arrogance and entitlement.

Tulsa Firefighters this year took furlough days and pay cuts to prevent any of their brothers being laid off. While the Tulsa police dept dug in their heels much like the Teachers unions depicted and watched 140 cops get laid off and crime/murders skyrocket.

I'm tired of public sector employees thinking they shouldn't have to make the same sacrifices as those of us in the public sector when the economy goes in the shitter.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

I could sit here all night and watch videos of Christie. I can't tell you how happy I am he was elected in the liberal cesspool of New Jersey rather than a red state.

Comment

Since you posted this, I know I don't need to click the link.
      sigpic

Comment

I'd vote for him. Frankly I'm pretty "scared" about the idea we're going to have to choose yet again between two terrible candidates. With 2-3 others that don't get enough respect to get their views in the mainstream media.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I'd vote for him. That was actually entertaining.
          sigpic
          Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
          If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

here is the voice of the bleeding heart leberal. Christie is a bad ass!

Governor Christie shreds a thin-skinned reporter during a press conference. He tells it like it is and articulates the reason conservatives are different.
            Brian Jacobs

Comment

Is he this good on all issues or just the teacher's union stuff?
              I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

He's pretty solid across the board.

Comment

Fuck unions

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                    He's pretty solid across the board.
                    Can he win if he runs for POTUS? I'll vote for him.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
                        Dude, Pedro had game.

Comment

Im not a fan of him for various reasons but I did enjoy that tape. I like how candid he is. His math skills cracked me up 1billion - 820 million = 280 million?

Having 3 kids in the public school system that are getting severe cuts in a town with 20k annual property taxes. The bigger problem is teacher which have been around for years and suck. Hard to remove, also which 20 year old someone wants to be a teacher for 20k a year. Majority of the top young are choosing non teaching jobs. Just sucks all around.
                          sigpic
                          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
                          X