Reid proposes a loophole for illegals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reid proposes a loophole for illegals.

Republicans dismissed as a political ploy Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's announcement Tuesday that he would attach a proposal giving young illegal immigrants a pathway to citizenship on an upcoming defense bill.

With Reid facing a tough election against Sharron Angle in Hispanic-heavy Nevada, lawmakers criticized the majority leader for adding the so-called DREAM Act to the defense bill. They accused him of injecting unnecessary controversy into the routine spending bill for political gain.

Dirty politics as usual.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Here is the deal: Reid ANNOUNCED it. He is proud of it. He needs the immigrants in Vegas vote. Lots of maids and busboys are already second generation, perfectly legal voting citizens.
    Here is my photo gallery answering common questions about Ground Control Suspension, and e30 suspension problems in general.
    Ground Control Gallery

The Ground Control facebook page: Dragged, kicking and screaming into social media to see what happens next.
    Ground Control facebook page

Comment

What the fuck. Illegal immigration is just that. Illegal. You want to be less of a dick to people that are trying to immigrate legally? Get on it - that system needs serious work.

Politicians

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
      Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

You guys are being very short sighted here. The quicker we can assimilate these people into being proper taxpayers, the better.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

The better for who? Democrats thats who. And why do we not like democrats? Oh yeah now I remember. You see I almost forgot because I tried to pretend I was one of those people who really isn't paying attention and just wants the world to be a happier place.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            You guys are being very short sighted here. The quicker we can assimilate these people into being proper taxpayers, the better.

And I thought Libbies where made of all heart and none of that foolish fiscal stuff... :loco:
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

How about we dig up that thread from 3 or 4 months ago where half of you said the same thing I just did? The basic problem is not that they are here, it's that they are here illegally. Most of them would be happy to become legal if our system wasn't so difficult about it.
              Seems like the simplest solution is to streamline the process, get them into the system so they aren't as much of a drain (paying income tax like the rest of us). They came here for a better life. Unless you're a Native American then you're of immigrant heritage as well.

The smaller the illegal population gets, the easier it will be to deal with and weed out the troublemakers.

The sense of disrespect I have for them doing this illegally does not amount to much when looked at with a financial or legal eye. Kicking out that sort of population would cost a fortune.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
              If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

I never agreed with that.
                I say ship them out as they came here illegally and many of them are a drain to our system. But there's no point in shipping them back if they're able to walk right back across the border.
                Time for politicians to do the right thing and secure the border, ship the illegals back and make an easier system for people to come here legally.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                  Not this shit again :Facepalm:

Really you still dont get it do you
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

I say give them amnesty.

Then arrest them for breaking the law.
                    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

This bullshit about everyone being an immigrant needs to end. Nobody is where their ancestors started off. Its just how things are, we form a country with those that we like, a bit of time passes and then the umbilical cord is cut with a war for independence. Natives get A) evicted B) slaughtered c)absorbed and given reparations. From then on it's our country and we make the laws. There will always be the symapathic group that just needs to be steam rolled and thrown in the mass graves with the natives/illegals. It's an opinion enjoy. G-thugin.
                      i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Just because immigration made our country great doesn't mean it can't also destroy our country.
                        sigpic
                        "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                        X