E34 Lowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 Lowering

What's up r5v, I wanna drop my E34 540i while I'm putting it's new shocks in. Should I save up for a decent coil over kit or just get new shocks and lowering springs? Thanks!
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

I put in JOM coilover kit in my touring, I was gonna just do lowering springs but I had SLS and it was just easier to eliminate it with Coilovers.
    I got them from ECs tuning, and with my discount though my work with them I got them pretty cheap. I really enjoy the way it drives now, I have have nicer coilover set ups with billies and eibachs but these did the job just fine and where easy to install. The tools that come with it are shit. But even with them slammed out it rides great. I did raise mine up a bit though. The only complaint I had with it was I wish the front would go lower, I can tuck rear 17s but can't even get close in the fronts. I plan on in the future chopping my housings and getting a shorter shock so I'm not limited in that fashion
    WTB:m60b40 in PNW
    Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
    92 525it 5 speed.
    80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by FireFight View Post
      I put in JOM coilover kit in my touring, I was gonna just do lowering springs but I had SLS and it was just easier to eliminate it with Coilovers.
      I got them from ECs tuning, and with my discount though my work with them I got them pretty cheap. I really enjoy the way it drives now, I have have nicer coilover set ups with billies and eibachs but these did the job just fine and where easy to install. The tools that come with it are shit. But even with them slammed out it rides great. I did raise mine up a bit though. The only complaint I had with it was I wish the front would go lower, I can tuck rear 17s but can't even get close in the fronts. I plan on in the future chopping my housings and getting a shorter shock so I'm not limited in that fashion
      That's what I've been looking at too, I'll probably go that route, thanks!
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Working...
      X