X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^I lol'd when I read that!

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
      Yet you formulated a very biased opinion and propogated it to others as fact. THAT is interesting.
      Where did I state that it was fact... I said this may not be 100% accurate. Which who knows if it is or not.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Jesus.

We know you're an alternate ego and dumb, so please stop posting.
        nothing to say,but name calling.
        no intelligent response or counter point. are you trying to prove that your 12?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutschland über alles View Post
          nothing to say,but name calling.
          no intelligent response or counter point. are you trying to prove that your 12?
          He's saying that your IP is identical to that of another username.

It's "you're," too.
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

He's saying that your IP is identical to that of another username.

It's "you're," too.
            well thank you mr. spellcheck.
            so, i cant change my user name, with out people thinking its a conspiracy?
            or is trying to prove he isn't using his computer in his moms basement?
            either way, he shouldn't resort to name calling...this is the internet and name calling only shows you have nothing to say.

Comment

To say the Jews owned the entire slave trade is by far short sighted. I have my own issues with Israel and the way they "do business". But to say Jews owned the slave trade is by far inaccurate.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I honestly couldn't care less. Check out that article I posted though.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                  I honestly couldn't care less. Check out that article I posted though.
                  did you look at the website at all? Did you try to fact check anything? The first thing I checked on was if not false, a gross exageration. The next link I clicked on was filled with qoutes from Neo Nazi and KKK memeber David Duke.

Before you start posting links you may want to screen them a little.

Now with that said, I do not doubt at all the jews were involved in the slave trade, not here in the USA but elsewhere in the world. Up until just a few years ago there were no laws against human traficking in Isreal as it is allowed in the bible. They are now making changes and there have been many arrest over the past few years and each year the amount of arrest increase as well as there now being state support to the victims.
                  Brian Jacobs

Comment

did you look at the website at all? Did you try to fact check anything? The first thing I checked on was if not false, a gross exageration. The next link I clicked on was filled with qoutes from Neo Nazi and KKK memeber David Duke.

Now with that said, I do not doubt at all the jews were involved in the slave trade, not here in the USA but elsewhere in the world. Up until just a few years ago there were no laws against human traficking in Isreal as it is allowed in the bible. They are now making changes and there have been many arrest over the past few years and each year the amount of arrest increase as well as there now being state support to the victims.
                    where did you look exactly?
                    when you click on the home button it sends you to the home page, which has this:This IS NOT an official website of the NOI or any of the persons named herein. To visit the NOI click here.

when you click on NOI it leads you here:http://www.noi.org/
                    so way do you even mention David duke? are you implying its his web site? i also contacted the webmaster to ask questions, waiting for a response
                    everybody has a "right" to their own onion, unless its different from yours.

besides i read it on the internet it must be true!!!
                    p.s. white people are Superior, we have the best looking women:)

Comment

p.s. white people are Superior, we have the best looking women:)
                      you sure about that

Brian Jacobs

Comment

Jeez when is this thread gonna die. I'm bored

Comment

well thank you mr. spellcheck.
                          so, i cant change my user name, with out people thinking its a conspiracy?
                          or is trying to prove he isn't using his computer in his moms basement?
                          either way, he shouldn't resort to name calling...this is the internet and name calling only shows you have nothing to say.

You, sir, are entirely correct.

I think it has definitely been proven in this forum, that not only do I not contribute (most of the time) a decently, thought out and educated point of view, but I'm also illiterate and proud.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
                            Jeez when is this thread gonna die. I'm bored
                            Study for your Constituional Law class then.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I would but I've always felt like its just part of me because I am George Washington reincarnated

Comment

Working...
                              X