No announcement yet.

and it comes around again.... BHO birth certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem, you act like you give the government credit, but you broke the law by not signing up for Selective Service. You don't have a choice. You are an unpatriotic American.

Each State Agency is responsible for verifying that any newly-hired or reinstated male, who is 18 through 25, and eligible for employment, has registered with the Selective Service System. Federal law requires all men to register with the Selective Service System within 30 days of reaching 18 years of age. Late registrations are accepted; however, a man cannot register once he reaches age 26. Verification is not required of applicants who are 26 years of age or older.
    Sounds like you would be screwed for Student Aid/Loans.

Comment

Originally posted by rcfanatic View Post
      Fuck, you are stupid. You might know something about E30's, but damn you're stupid. Let him fix the country. That's why he got elected, remember, to fix all the fuckups the GOP made and bring things back to where Clinton had them. Stop demanding that shit happen instantly when the GOP blocks all attempts at progress.

Most of Obama's bills have been truncated by the GOP to make him look bad and to ensure that GOP candidates *have jobs* in the coming months! Wake up and smell the coffee. They are making career decisions and manipulating the right-wing, racist, xenophobe idiots like a bunch of tools. They have to put bread on the table, and that is done by keeping their party in power. Plain and simple.

You guys stomp around complaining about national debt when most of you live on a middle class salary, but you're supporting tax breaks for millionaires that will increase the deficit by a third. Removing the break for the upper bracket will help the middle class and the economy at large - exponentially more than it will hurt small business.

The economic stimulus was supposed to be a lot bigger and would have helped the economy even more had the GOP not cut it back so much. Don't you understand that it takes money to make money? Yes it works on all scales. The GOP continues to cripple the economy and simultaneously gets rewarded for it. It's the same play they pulled back in '93 and '94. The health care bill would have done a lot more good, but again it looks like a failed policy because the GOP would not let it pass as intended.

I'll never understand why you people vote for a party that supports policies that not only hurt the country, *they hurt you*! It's like trying to argue with a child, or maybe a better analogy - a monkey. Unless you are both greedy, and very wealthy you *should not be voting republican*. Oh and let's not get into foreign policy. GOP is doing a great job there...
      lol
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What no words of wisdom for the youngin.

I had the same reaction, I am not wasting my time this one.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

rcfanatic,

i'll give you some advice:

its not worth trying to argue here. the r3v political section is just a circle jerk for a few very short sighted conservatives. discussion doesnt actually take place here. like farbin completely ignoring all your posts and going to ad hominem and everyone else just dismissing it without a rebuttal.

just appreciate the fact that when we have the power, their old asses are going to be senile.

CANT FIGHT CHANGE BABY!
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
            rcfanatic,

its not worth trying to argue here. the r3v political section is just a circle jerk for a few very short sighted conservatives. discussion doesnt actually take place here. like farbin completely ignoring all your posts and going to ad hominem and everyone else just dismissing it without a rebuttal.

just appreciate the fact that when we have the power, their old asses are going to be senile.

CANT FIGHT CHANGE BABY!
            Naw, our kids will just be running shit ;)
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

rcfanatic,

CANT FIGHT CHANGE BABY!
              /gag

Sorry, carry on.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

rcfanatic,

CANT FIGHT CHANGE BABY!
                we are gonna be senile together I am not that much older than you.

Really its not worth my time to rebut all of his talking points as they are useless points, that dont stand up to the test of reality, or common sense.

If I want that shit I will watch the washed up sports caster or talk to 20 year old college kid.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by rcfanatic View Post
                  Listen, Farbin. Sorry to offend you. Vedubin01's avatar was what set me off. I'm not going to continue beating up on conservatives b/c

1. This is a car forum
                  2. Arguing over the internet isn't very productive

To answer your questions. Yes, you don't "make new money" when you don't have money; that causes inflation. Instead you lend/borrow money.

They wanted me to sign up for selective service about a year after Bush Jr. was first elected. The reason I looked the other way is because Bush Jr. had been elected (thank God I made that decision).

The problem when it comes to political views is that some people treat the discussion as if it's a debate between Ford and Chevy - filled with emotion and little reasoning or facts. The danger in doing this with politics is that emotion begins to drive the direction of the country instead of sound judgement. How do you think this guy :hitler: did so well? He manipulated people's emotions, albeit to the extreme.

Just give Barack a chance. Polls show that republicans and tea-partier's alike actually agree with and use the projected outcomes of Obama's bills. It's only when Obama is associated with the bill (i.e. the question states "Do you like President Obama's policy on ____") do people object to it. Why? Because they are trained to by conservative media or ideology, they discriminate because of his color, or for another superficial reason.

The National Bureau of Economic Research stated today that the recession is over. All that means is that we aren't moving backward anymore; however, recovery is still a very slow process. Let it play out and support our president. It doesn't help anybody to stalemate him and waste his next two years in office. Remember: *sound* reasoning, science, and facts, that are supported by experts, are what you should base a decision off of, not conjecture or emotion. I'm done.
                  Why is every political person saying no no for him to support them.. i.e. Blumenthal ???
                  $15 Early Valance - Temp sensor(s), Radio, Infinity Speakers, Late AND Early Front Bumper Shocks, US Grills, Fogs, MISC.

Comment

So people really think he's not a citizen still? Holy shit

Comment

Originally posted by assoutE12 View Post
                      So people really think he's not a citizen still? Holy shit
                      Stupid people are stupid.

If only these folks would go make their own political party and let the Republicans become more than just a farce. However, rather than being useful, the party is a mouthpiece for bigotry, idiocy, and fearmongering. I'm not a fan of the Democrats at all, but the vocal "i am more conservative than you" people piss me off just as much. The GOP got hijacked by idiots a looooong time ago......both parties suck. Fuck politics. Beer time.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                      X