Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our media is worthless

Warmup:

BEIJING -- Hundreds of firefighters and civilian volunteers used bare hands, chopsticks and plastic garbage bags Thursday to wage a low-tech battle against a giant oil slick spreading off China's northeastern coast.

Now you know we're gonna be eating oiled fish from there.

Main Course:
    The Deepwater Horizon disaster caused headlines around the world, yet the people who live in the Niger delta have had to live with environmental catastrophes for decades

:eeek:
    sigpic
    Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
    If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Some of us know this stuff already. It was really funny with all the up roar in the gulf the Nigerian thing was never mentioned in the MSM that I saw anywhere.

Its not in our back yard and cant be used to punish the industry here and push the green political agenda so the media dose not give a shit.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
    X