Vatican Bank probe marks first time its accounts blocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vatican Bank probe marks first time its accounts blocked

An Italian probe into the Vatican Bank marks the first time Italian authorities have ever blocked an account at the bank, prosecutors told CNN Wednesday.

Terrible...

Fuck the Vatican, fuck the pope and Fuck the priests that fuck the little boys.

Comment

a thief is a thief is a thief.... they come in different sizes and shapes. Has nothing to do with Religion other than he broke Gods rule. Someone with great access and a lack of concern and moral value did this. Dont pin this on religion.
      Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm not pinning it on religion. I have a problem with the vatican not because of their beliefs, but because it is a mega chruch. what is the reason fro creating a mega church? to make $$$. you can have any type of house of worship you want, imo, but the moment you turn it into a business to make a profit, fffffuuuuuuuuuuu.

Comment

Tax churches. Tax them on holdings, tax them on income. Churches are the #1 scam of all time.

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            a thief is a thief is a thief.... they come in different sizes and shapes. Has nothing to do with Religion other than he broke Gods rule. Someone with great access and a lack of concern and moral value did this. Dont pin this on religion.
            Thanks Vedubin.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
              I'm not pinning it on religion. I have a problem with the vatican not because of their beliefs, but because it is a mega chruch. what is the reason fro creating a mega church? to make $$$. you can have any type of house of worship you want, imo, but the moment you turn it into a business to make a profit, fffffuuuuuuuuuuu.

So everyone that works for such Church should work for free? All the Admins, preachers, office workers and outreach programs... A church is a house of worship but it is a business as well.

Churches offer free programs such as food lines, battered women programs, addiction centers, homeless shelters and so on, all this takes money to offer free to the public.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The Vatican is a governement and a private business alltogether. With nobody to watch them over. The Church's ethic has proved extremely discutable in the past millenum. So, because they have a small charitable sideline, it doesn't mean they are allowed to bypass international laws.
                Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  So everyone that works for such Church should work for free? All the Admins, preachers, office workers and outreach programs... A church is a house of worship but it is a business as well.

Churches offer free programs such as food lines, battered women programs, addiction centers, homeless shelters and so on, all this takes money to offer free to the public.
                  no you missed my point. churches can raise money, i have no problem with that, as long as it goes strait into the free programs. the employees can have reasonable salaries, i have no problem with that. but when things get so ridiculously big, i begun to question their goals. ive said it before churches should be taxed like everyone else, and beable to get deductions for money spent on improving the communtiy/helping people programs. but when they go and spend millions and millions on massive buildings, and such, that is where i have a problem.

Comment

How will they buy giant Jesus' then?
                    sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                    "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

they dont need a giant fucking Jesus.

Comment

no you missed my point. churches can raise money, i have no problem with that, as long as it goes strait into the free programs. the employees can have reasonable salaries, i have no problem with that. but when things get so ridiculously big, i begun to question their goals. ive said it before churches should be taxed like everyone else, and beable to get deductions for money spent on improving the communtiy/helping people programs. but when they go and spend millions and millions on massive buildings, and such, that is where i have a problem.
                        I understand and see your point!

Comment

they dont need a giant fucking Jesus.
                          I don't understand. They must need them. Every church has one.
                          sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
                          "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

I dont usually come in here, but I will say this.

My company has a contract with a very large church around here, to provide IT support.
                            These people drive Mercedes and BMWs and Lexus's, and are the most wasteful people of all time. None of them do any work, and they waste money like you wouldnt believe. Crooks. Its disgusting. Religion is disgusting.

Comment

you will not see big German cars at Catholic churches, the clergy have taken an oath of poverty.

the Catholic church is the oldest Christian entity on earth, it was more of a "world" government than any government that came before it and for most of modern history. it is, run by MEN, just like everybody's favorite corporations

it is unsurprising that after being a successful corporation for over a millennia, that they are extremely wealthy.

if I am not mistaken they are the largest landowner in the world.

that is probably enough reason to loath them I suppose, you know, having a hugely successful business model and all.

Catholics are the "OG" Christian Faith, for fuck sakes.

if some jerk off English king had not wanted to save his soul from damnation AND fuck bitches he wasn't married to, there would still be only one Christian denomination.

I guess I don't see where the hate comes from on this angle.

buggaring little boys? yea, not fucking cool. that is due to Catholic priests not being allowed to marry, and has become a trap for latent pedo-homosexuality.

that needs to be eradicated.

I am not a religious man so to speak, but, the good that LOCAL church groups do is tangible, and not at all sinister religious bullshit. I am not a part of it, but I have seen it.

I think it does not really matter though, because, it is just not hip enough of a religion. it is slowly Dying out.
                              most of these "new churches" with the "cool" ministers that play rock music are getting any mindless young new recruits now-a-days.
                              hardly cult like at all...

I guess as long as they make you feel good about yourself, push their agenda, and get your money it is business as usual right?

personally, I hate my insurance company more.
                              Originally Posted by ACMF74
                              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Working...
                              X