Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael's Vintage Racing onboard video thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael's Vintage Racing onboard video thread!

I figured it would be best to post all my future videos in one thread, so all future racing videos from our shop will be posted in here.

To start things off, I've just uploaded my first of two races at Lime Rock this past June in the Cortina. It was a test weekend for the car, with an entirely new suspension setup installed. As a result of prepping my customers, I started the race from pit lane and got as far as I could in 8 laps!

Last edited by ELVA164; 09-23-2016, 06:48 AM.
    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

This is the first of a number of races I'll be releasing from the Lime Rock Historic Festival! This one features our customer Hervey Parke in his 1965 Ginetta G4, taking the fight to the Group 1 field!

Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Comment

This is probably the most exciting race I've had to date. It's a classic David and Goliath battle between me in the Cortina and a 1977 NASCAR Olds Cutlass, showing how hugely different cars can end up performing almost identically. It was a race-long battle and even I didn't know how it was going to end up until the checker fell!

Comment

Nice video. I love the ending. It was almost like you were willing the car across the line with your head movements lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cephas View Post
          Nice video. I love the ending. It was almost like you were willing the car across the line with your head movements lol.
          Glad you enjoyed it! That's about as animated as I get behind the wheel, haha. I'd worked so hard to get there and I didn't want to lose it at the finish!

Comment

Working...
          X