Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official labels location

Hi all,

I am interested to redo the labels on my 88' vert. I saw the labels can be brought at eBay but besides the color-code, tire pressure and electricity warning labels I couldn't find any other. Anyone know where all the labels located at in our e30s? Thanks!

Matthew
    Current:
    '88 325ic Silver 5sp
    '17 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Past:
    '14 Rav4 EV (with tons of torque!)
    '06 325i Black 5sp
    '02 S4 Avant Black 6sp
    '00 Boxster Silver 5sp
    '98 New Bettle Yellow 5sp

My Matthew,
    I have an unmolested 88 325 with all labels/stickers etc. what labels are you looking for?

Originally posted by mazzo View Post
    Hi all,

I am interested to redo the labels on my 88' vert. I saw the labels can be brought at eBay but besides the color-code, tire pressure and electricity warning labels I couldn't find any other. Anyone know where all the labels located at in our e30s? Thanks!

Matthew

Comment

I've got label reprint from eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-e30-1982...hUDNvh&vxp=mtr) and want to know all the possible location of these labels....
      Current:
      '88 325ic Silver 5sp
      '17 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Past:
      '06 325i Black 5sp
      '02 S4 Avant Black 6sp
      '00 Boxster Silver 5sp

Comment

The trouble with those stickers is many of them are for non-US versions of the e30. The high voltage warning sticker for US market cars is English only, not multilingual, and is located on the RH shock tower next to the ignition coil. The orange BMW genuine parts sticker is English only for US cars, I got one separately on ebay. The roadside service phone number label is non-US. The tire pressure label is on the driver's door jamb and is black with light writing on my 92 vert, not silver and red. The only labels that directly cross to my car are the red A/C recharge label (mounted upside down on the RH plastic shroud behind the headlights), the orange round power steering label (goes on the P/S reservoir cap), the seat operating sticker (goes directly under the rear operating lever). The blue ATE sticker probably goes on ATE brake boosters, mine is Girling and uses a different yellow sticker. The timing belt sticker varies depending on the brand of timing belt you get, and is changed whenever the belt is changed. Location varies, I've seen them on the air box and on top of the AFM.
        Hope this helps

Comment

That's good enough. Thanks for the tips! :)
          Current:
          '88 325ic Silver 5sp
          '17 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Past:
          '06 325i Black 5sp
          '02 S4 Avant Black 6sp
          '00 Boxster Silver 5sp

Comment

Working...
          X