bronzit interior question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bronzit interior question

e30 bronzit with cardinal interior.? do you guys think this will look good? its currently tan and im definitely not keeping it tan. will cardinal look good or should i try and source black?

Black works
    1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
    1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
    1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
    1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
    2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
    2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
    2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
    2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Bronzit with cardinal would probably be the ugliest color combo in the history of E30's. This is coming from a former bronzit owner too.
      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Yeah I figured it wouldn't look too goo was just hoping someone had pictures of the combo. Guess Ima have to sale my cardinal skins if I do keep the bronzit

Comment

I'm not a fan of red interiors but I don't mind them in white and black cars. They made lachssilber cars with cardinal if you want some idea of what it might look like.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by Erikvarela88 View Post
            Yeah I figured it wouldn't look too goo was just hoping someone had pictures of the combo. Guess Ima have to sale my cardinal skins if I do keep the bronzit
            I'm in the same boat: Bronzit convertible with the tan interior. I don't mind either color, but I don't think they compliment each other. FWIW, there's a member here who put a cardinal leather interior into his bronzit coupe:

I think I might opt for a custom interior color, a darker brown that provides more contrast to the bronzit than the tan does. Gobi, saddle brown, terra… who knows.

Comment

Here's an option for Bronzit:

Gray fabric w/ black leather and red piping.
              1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

Comment

Working...
              X