Fully built expensive build turboed 89 325is looking to sell or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 35,000 invested into the car have all recipts needs a paint Job and to be tuned also I was going for a 1000hp around 750whp the car has a fully built stage 3 head and stage 3 built motor by vac motor sports motor alone cost 11,000 my number is 914 490 7375 my name is Christian serious inqueries only I'm asking 28,000.00 obo or a trade if lesser value I'm going to ask for cash on top you can text or call me and I can explain the build more into details and send u over 150 pictures of the build

That is big money, you should at least have a few teaser pics to get someone to even be interested.

I myself would be interested is seeing the build if a thread or pic dump somewhere.

GLWS
    My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
    4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

Sorry sir I don't use forums at all no build thread either this is my first time on here and I don't know how to post pictures just post a thread all I know and yes you are correct it is big money but the car is running on a haltech computer a haltech digital dash full aftermarket fuel system a sump on the tank two external fuel pumps upgraded fuel rail 1300cc I'd injectors I didn't cheap out any were on the build it took me 4 years almost to get the car where it is today the computer for the car and digital dash alone cost 4,000.00 together another 11 just for the motor 1,500.00 for the turbo 900 for exhaust manifold so much invested but all high end parts single piece drive shafts and built axes from the drive shafts shop ground control coilovers all suspension powder coated new interior to much to list
      Attached Files

Comment

The engine bay picture is when the motor first was placed in nowt intake pipes are powder cited white and welded together haltech sensors are also on the motor the interior pic is before tell digital cluster was in also just some quick pictures

Comment

Please don't think I am trying to crap on your thread, just to help spark interest(and help boost your post count!) and fuel my own interest to get mine running 8^)

Did you get it running and ever make it to the dyno? There are only a few m20s built to make it close to that HP goal
          My M20 Frankenbuild(s)
          4 Sale - Fully Built TurnKey Megasquirt Plug and Play EMS

Comment

It's on a brake in tune at 587whp as of right now until clutch and motor is broke in then the boost will be cranked up and yea I'm one of those few people with a map built enough to handle the power there's a reason there's over 35 k in the car lol not cheap to make power like that

Comment

No wasted spark???
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

IX being restored here

Ix turbo build here

Comment

I'm not sure if you've taken this into account, but you're looking to collect $28k, for a turbo e30, that still needs to be tuned AND painted?

I'm sure whoever has $28k to spend on an e30, is probably looking for an e30 M3, not a regular e30....regardless of how much power it will supposedly make....good luck though
                1997 Artic Silver M3
                CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Yea agreed, i rather get an M3.. Yes a lot of money has been invested into this car but the type of money that you Invested to this car you will never get back, trust me I know from experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to say the same things as above, but didn't want to thread crap. This car needs a lot of sorting and even in top notch with a new paint job and everything addressed would be worth probably 15 - 20

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
                    Current Cars:
                    2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
                    2017 FERRARI 488GTB
                    2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
                    1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
                    1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
                    1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
                    1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
                    2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
                    CLEAN E30'S
                    S54 DRIVETRAIN
                    E30 DASH
                    E30 PARTS

Comment

Most people on this forum have good intentions and look to HELP and LEARN. I may be in the excessively anal class, but searched wide and wanted details on my first E30- a $3000 bone stock 2-owner car! So yes, anyone asking North of $5000, let alone $25,000 really needs a detailed thread- check out some of the other big $$$ builds to see. I'd love to see details on your monster E30. GLWS.

Comment

FYI a 900hp M20 motor sold here not too long ago, for less than 1/3rd your asking price.
                        Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                        A Topless Memorandum

Comment

In for pics of $35k M20!!

PS this is not a thread crap, Im genuinely interested in seeing pics of a stage 3 head and the other $24k parts...:)
                          I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

Working...
                          X