No announcement yet.

Movies with E30's in them....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol oops! When I searched the thread using the title (spelt with an 'o'), nothing came up. Ill leave and take my noobiness with me. :D

Comment

Yes man!
      Originally posted by blunttech
      r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
        Just saw one in 'Take Me Home Tonight'
        hot girl was driving it. goddamn.
        "Can I ride in the back with you Berry?"

Comment

An apparent bronzit or silver vert with cardinal interior and 14-botton OBC in " A little bit of heaven".

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

from paris with love

Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Viva Riva- The dude is driving a euro bumpered black vert the whole time.. Even though it's beat to crap it's funny..
              Originally posted by IRON-E
              Skirtz are for zeh womenzzzz....

Comment

Probably posted but in Tosh.0 when they are doing the bit on woman drivers.

Comment

I did not go through the whole thread but did anyone mention "Paid in full" nice red 325 vert in there.
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                  IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

I saw some english based zombie movie,where there is an e30 that they crash into a barn and basically burn.

Zoolander does have a bimmer but i think is an e34 driven by the main girl (forget her name its been a while since ive seen it)

Comment

Just watched the detonator it has a car chase scene with an e30. Its even on the movie poster.

sigpic

Comment

Don't know if its a repost but Pretty Woman has a nice Bronzit vert in it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                          Except in the movie Brotherhood where a very clean early model delphin is hit by a drunk driver.
                          It was a pretty good movie though.
                          Saw that. Raged for like 6 hours strait. I thought it was a late model?
                          1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                          1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                          1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                          1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
                            I did not go through the whole thread but did anyone mention "Paid in full" nice red 325 vert in there.
                            Neither did I, however, there are plenty of E30's in Paid In Full.
                            M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

the new "Underworld" has a delphin E30, someone falls out of a window and crushes it. I shivered, the car is identicle to mine...the person with me laughed.
                              1987 Delphin 325e Sedan - Natalie
                              1990 325i 24v
                              1997 Chevrolet K1500 Crew Cab 4x4 - The Centurion

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=ZVUyyHYkBHk#!

Comment

Working...
                                X