The BaT M3 (AW 1990 with 69K) went for $58K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BaT M3 (AW 1990 with 69K) went for $58K

Really nice car, but $58K nice? Evo territory... or what used to be Evo territory?

Bid for the chance to own a Pristine 69k-Mile 1990 BMW M3 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #2.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

unreal, looks like the prices aren't going to drop anytime soon.. kuddos to e30s!

Comment

ffs

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

If only i could knock off 100K miles

Comment

This kind of stuff just doesn't surprise me anymore the m3 market is INSANE, anything could happen.

Comment

As has been stated many times before, this is good for the E30 community in general, great for those that already have E30 M3s, not so good for enthusiasts that want one but don't have the cash laying around to buy one. Bittersweet.
            I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Just met a fellow bmw-nut over here, in his garage he has:

2002 Turbo
              Winkelhock M5 3.6
              Wiiiiiiiidebody 325 w/ worked M20
              Facelift MT2 Calypso vert, special edition. I've never seem that interior before.
              And lastly a brilliantrot '91 M3 w/ 74k km(45k mi). When I say it's pristine, I mean pristine. He was offered €50k($70k) for it a year or so ago and turned it down.

Everything sits in a garage on his property, on trickle chargers. He drives them often enough to keep everything limber.

He also daily's an AW E34 525tds, extraordinarily clean, never driven in the rain(he has a beater Eta for that, haha).
              -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Working...
              X