• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to know the offset of the wheels.

-Rob
    Need Custom spacers and adapters?

PM for information

Comment

How thick are the 1pc overlapping pattern adapters (e.g. 4x100 -> 5x120) ?

Comment

How thick do want them...lol

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Just wondering what the minimum safe thickness is.

Comment

As of right now i can get you 20mm.

I am currently working on some research to see if we can SAFELY make 18mm but during testing the 15mm didnt fair to well so WILL NOT be available.

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
              1pc adapters for overlapping bolt patterns....$350.00 (set of 4)
              eaxmple: 4x100 - 5x120....wink wink
              Alleviates that need for a 5 lugs swap for you 4 lug guys!!!
              I guess the pic you have above this isn't the 1 piece in the description above? Any pics of the 1 piece overlapping 4x100 - 5x1120 adapters?

Also, what sizes(length wise) will the lug bolts be offered in and I'm assuming grade 8 bolts?

Lastly, will you be offering 4x??? or 5x??? to 3x??? conversions too? ;) (Tata and Smart). LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine003 View Post
                I guess the pic you have above this isn't the 1 piece in the description above? Any pics of the 1 piece overlapping 4x100 - 5x1120 adapters?

Also, what sizes(length wise) will the lug bolts be offered in and I'm assuming grade 8 bolts?

Lastly, will you be offering 4x??? or 5x??? to 3x??? conversions too? ;) (Tata and Smart). LOL
                I'm working on a pic for these as we speak.

The lugs where applicable will be the extra length of the spacers/adapter, with stock length remaining behind to ensure that nice tight snug fit and piece of mind.

And for last question...i'm pritty much positive that if you would need an adapter for it, i can make it happen. 4x whatever, 5x whatever, 3x whatever.

Basically it comes down to whether or not it is an overlapping bolt pattern or non overlapping bolt pattern on which adapter you will have to use.

Any further questions please do not hesitate!!

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

LMK if you find them cheaper anywhere

PM for information

Comment

Curious how 1 piece overlapping adapters work, would love to see pics or hear explanation.

Also to reaffirm what you said 6061 is what every wheel adapter is made of, so if you trust H&R you shouldn't distrust rob's assuming same dimensions and everything. 7075 is a lot stronger though, if I was gonna run a really thin adapter I might be willing to shell out the extra for 7075, any idea what that would cost?

Also, because I'm sure you'll get questions the only bolt pattern that you can adapt to 4x100 thats not overlapping is porsche 5x130, even then 1 pair of holes are really close and two are REALLY close.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine003 View Post
                      +1 - very interested in these - what is the narrowest (mm) you can make these while still being safe?
                      [I

Comment

I don't want to burst any bubles here but I know that when you overlay the 4x100 pattern over the 5x120 pattern the maximum degree seperation between two of the lugs will only be 9 degrees.

Now, from center-to-center this isnt bad, but when you factor the fact that they have to be drilled for studs and also a pocket milled in the front to allow for a bolt to attach the adapter to the hub there becomes a BIG problem. I'm pretty sure you'll find that it WILL overlap to the point that the bolt and stud will encroach on each other. Which means you can't use those two.

I'm sure as hell not running a car with wheel adapters, let alone ones with only 3 bolts holding it to the hub and 4 bolts holding the wheel on.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
                          +1 - very interested in these - what is the narrowest (mm) you can make these while still being safe?
                          vv

Originally posted by e30Rob View Post
                          I'm working on a pic for these as we speak.

The lugs where applicable will be the extra length of the spacers/adapter, with stock length remaining behind to ensure that nice tight snug fit and piece of mind.

And for last question...i'm pritty much positive that if you would need an adapter for it, i can make it happen. 4x whatever, 5x whatever, 3x whatever.

Basically it comes down to whether or not it is an overlapping bolt pattern or non overlapping bolt pattern on which adapter you will have to use.

Any further questions please do not hesitate!!

-Rob
                          Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                          Curious how 1 piece overlapping adapters work, would love to see pics or hear explanation.

Also to reaffirm what you said 6061 is what every wheel adapter is made of, so if you trust H&R you shouldn't distrust rob's assuming same dimensions and everything. 7075 is a lot stronger though, if I was gonna run a really thin adapter I might be willing to shell out the extra for 7075, any idea what that would cost?

Also, because I'm sure you'll get questions the only bolt pattern that you can adapt to 4x100 thats not overlapping is porsche 5x130, even then 1 pair of holes are really close and two are REALLY close.
                          As quoted above i am currently working on pics of the specially design 1pc adapters for over lapping bolts patterns there are pics of them on the internet however i will not copy one of there pics and post it here. I will supply a link to a site where you can see what they look like that is all. What the link shows you below is EXACTLY what the ones I am selling look like.

On a side not....it would be a waste of funds to use 7075 as even with 6061 the thinnest SAFE width you can do is 18mm period!

here is a link to what the 1pc over lapping bolt pattern adapters look like.....
                          look for where it says desgin II adapter

http://adaptecspeedware.com/

I am working on getting pics I am sorry...i am waiting on my personal shipment to come in so i can take pics of them. And yes mine are 4x100 - 5x120!!! 1pc overlapping of course.

As mentioned before DO NOT hesitate to ask any and all the questions you want. I am here to do my best to make this an easy, comfortable, and informative group buy for you, the members of R3vlimited!!!!

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

4x100 to 5x120? thickness? cost and pix.
                            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
                            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
                              4x100 to 5x120? thickness? cost and pix.
                              This i can do.

prices are listed on page one but for those adapters they are 360+shipping
                              for a set of 4 and all hardware. Smallest i can do at the moment is 20mm. As far as a pic, i dont have one yet as i'm waiting for my personal shippment so i can get photos.

However if you click the link below and look at the Design II's....they are identical!!

http://adaptecspeedware.com/

Let me know if i can assist you further!

-Rob

PM for information

Comment

so what are the chances of you making 4x100 to 5x120 adapters? and how much

Comment

Working...
                                X