Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Photo Shoot: Post your E30 Where it sits.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by burkey001 View Post
      never thought LSB looked good on an E30. I stand corrected
      likewise!
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
      IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

"no, i didnt slap u...that was my hand giving ur face a high five"

Comment

I'm digging that car, the wheels, the bumper swap the paint and the air ride and mostly the sticker :);D A chariot fit for the #E30 messiah himself.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
          IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

My f20c powered 1989 325i

.....yes I need suspension
            Last edited by agent; 12-27-2016, 07:59 AM. Reason: removed questionable link
            1993 BMW 850ci factory 6 speed
            1992 Honda Civic Hatch, built B16, turbo, and nitrous
            1989 BMW 325i, f20c swap
            1989 Honda CRX, built LS/vtec, turbo, and nitrous

Comment

Comment

20161207_162257_HDR
                1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

first official post of my s54 swapped hoopty.
                  Attached Files
                  E30 S54

Comment

Comment

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

My customary Jan 1 pic. Winter mode wheels; OG Style 5s back on.

Wishing everyone success, happiness and peace this new year.

My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
                        1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
                        IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
                        1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

DSC04777 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr
                          Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

Comment

As it sits?

My parents purchased this '90 325iCa from a family friend in 1993. It had 9700 miles on the clock when my father brought it home.

They drove it regularly for pleasure until about 2005. They were getting old and it wasn't quite so easy for them to get in and out of it. So they stopped driving it.

So, in the garage, it sat.

12 years went by.

Dad kept the battery charged.

He started it on occasion.

And it sat.

Over the years, for various reasons, I never had the place, time or money to take it off their hands and nurse it back to life.

Then one day, a couple months ago, she took a long ride on a transport truck, and arrived here in Charleston, SC.

It starts easy and runs great but can’t (shouldn't) be driven currently. Most of the car has mechanically deteriorated to the point where its too dangerous to drive. Original mileage is right about 39,3XX. Full scale work mode will begin in the next few days, now that we have a garage at the house.

So here's mine, "As it sits", and "as it has been sitting" pics. All dusty and needy and stuff.

Gerald
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X