Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone running Pandem/Rocket Bunny since that is out???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone running Pandem/Rocket Bunny since that is out???

Basically I'll let the link speak.

(Werbung) - tuningblog Shop - https://amzn.to/4cRmqgB wir würden uns freuen, wenn Ihr einen Artikel kauft. 😊 Mehr Infos auf www.tuningblog.euAm Ende des Vid...

I have read garageistic has plans to run it on their next build.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Saw a few on facebook so far, hopefully they will post up.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I hope to see a Gatebil car running this in the future

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

CATUNED is doing one for sema a vert build if i recall correctly
        sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
        1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
        1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
        1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
        (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
        1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
        2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
        2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

It bothers me that they didn't continue the fender flare line onto the front bumper...it just looks so awkward.

**EDIT**
          Never mind, I'm a idiot. Its just the vert in that first link you posted that isn't running the front bumper section of the kit.
          Steve • Toronto
          1991 318is • Brillantrot
          Build Thread

Comment

I've seen a 'street video' that looked like he had ran at least the spoiler from the kit. I would love to see a kit at Gatebil. haha.

Regarding nice kits though, someone at Gridlife had a really nice custom kit. I am trying to find pictures online and can't. I read that it was custom.
            20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

I have found a few more pics. I am falling in love. Also, someone has fitted this to a sedan.

I am going to start a Patreon, GofundMe, and whatever else it takes!
              20% Accurate

Comment

Top white one isn't the Pandem kit FYI
                20% Accurate

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
                  Top white one isn't the Pandem kit FYI
                  It also looks like a poorly done photoshop.
                  Steve • Toronto
                  1991 318is • Brillantrot
                  Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                    It also looks like a poorly done photoshop.
                    Dude, no joke. Now that I look at the front bumper. Holy shit!
                    20% Accurate

Comment

How much tire can you get in the back with the rocket bunny?
                      1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
                      5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Originally posted by BMW_TUNER View Post
                        How much tire can you get in the back with the rocket bunny?
                        A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. View Post
                          A lot.
                          ^^
                          True, send me the kit and I will let you know!.... Honestly, I'd say you could run 12/13 inch wide the rear. The kit adds 70mm to the rear, a bit more than 2.7 inches. I've seen people tuck 10s with a little molding involved. Wish someone would say, "hey! I own this kit, here are the pics, stop posting now!"

Also, this is a guy who made a sweet e30 kit. Not sure if its been posted on r3v or if he is a member. Brad Valdez. I really love his kit. I am not 100% with the rear diffuser. THIS IS NOT A ROCKET BUNNY, I KNOW, I LIKE THIS. (sorry for the caps)

Anywho. Here are some more Pandem kits for you guys. For your viewing pleasure.

Very OEM looking in the front if you ask me.
                          Last edited by HerbE30; 10-08-2016, 05:52 PM.
                          20% Accurate

Comment

Personally I dont think the lines of that first kit match the E30 at all.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

Videos too. I'm ashamed of myself. Lusting...
                              20% Accurate

Comment

Working...
                              X