SoCal Vintage Malibu Ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoCal Vintage Malibu Ride?

Anyone going out tomorrow morning for the SoCal Vintage Drive?

The SoCal Vintage BMW Malibu/Mulholland Drive to Bavarian Workshop in West Hills is this Saturday June 10, at 9AM - we'll leave as
    close to that time as possible, so make sure you're there earlier to sign off on the waiver sheet and get driving instructions at the driver's meeting. The meet up point is the Vons parking lot at Pacific Coast Highway and Sunset Blvd in Pacific Palisades. If anyone who's driven this route before and knows it well wants to lead the drive, I would appreciate it - as I need to take care of some lunch related tasks. Please let me know as soon as possible on this

The route is below - please get VERY FAMILIAR with it. A wrong turn in the Malibu Hills will not be fun for you. We'll do the same route as last year with the extra Moorpark/Simi Valley section to come back through Box Canyon to avoid US 101 - everyone seemed to really like it. Here's the route - Again get to know it really well before the drive!!

Marc at BWS is generous enough to provide lunch for all the drivers, and we currently have about 35 people and 25 cars RSVP'd. If you have not already done so, please RSVP as soon as possible so we can get an accurate headcount. If you've already RSVP'd we have your info so no need to email again

We also will be having the SD county drive to LA Jolla Independent on Saturday, July 15 - NOTE the date has been moved back one week. Stay tuned
    for more details.

Thanks and we'll see you Saturday!

John & Jeff
    If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a Saloon" - WC Fields

Garage
    1991 325i
    1972 R75/5 Cafe
Working...
X