how to remove front bumper on e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to remove front bumper on e30

Hey guys, is there already a DiY for a front bumper removal?
    Im trying to get get to the auxiliary fan to replace it

What have you tried?

Comment

Come on man lol
      I literally type in your title of this thread, and:

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I always wonder what is happening.

"hmm I wonder how to remove e30 bumper"
        "goes to r3v, creates thread, keeps refreshing page"

Comment

It is literally two bolts and marker light wiring r&r. I did it easily without any "write up"

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            Come on man lol
            I literally type in your title of this thread, and:

damn man, there always has to be that hater..
            I did search. That DYI link is the rear bumper, and in website there is nothing for the front whole bumper removal.
            the first video, can't even pay attention with that music they got on, and the camera angle stinks, and they don't even show you the steps because the guy is practically in the front covering everything.
            Next video they are installing the valance not removing the metal bumper.
            GEEZ SHM
            And I'm trying to get hits for r3V not google.

Comment

Originally posted by carbon966 View Post
              damn man, there always has to be that hater..
              I did search. That DYI link is the rear bumper, and in website there is nothing for the front whole bumper removal.
              the first video, can't even pay attention with that music they got on, and the camera angle stinks, and they don't even show you the steps because the guy is practically in the front covering everything.
              Next video they are installing the valance not removing the metal bumper.
              GEEZ SHM
              And I'm trying to get hits for r3V not google.
              Dude, come on with the sympathy points bait. No need for that.
              Steve • Toronto
              1991 318is • Brillantrot
              Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                It is literally two bolts and marker light wiring r&r. I did it easily without any "write up"
                thanks Parker

Comment

:rofl:

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I'm also trying to do the same thing to my front bumper. I've read on other forums/articles that you just need to unscrew 2 torx bit screws under the bumper. But i don't have those on my 325. i'm just trying to fix my non-working left front signal

Comment

Does anyone have a write up for how to get into the car? I am standing outside and I can't get in. Any suggestions on what seat is the best for driving?
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        Does anyone have a write up for how to get into the car? I am standing outside and I can't get in. Any suggestions on what seat is the best for driving?

Step (1) Call fire department.

Step (2) Wait for them to deploy "jaws of life" to door.

Step (3) enter car.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

i'll send my 12 year old over... he did it with me last weekend.
                          ring ring
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          '90 325i sedan daily driven
                          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

this thread is too funny.

Comment

I need to check my oil and while I found the dipstick, I cant find instructions on how to remove it.

Anyone ?
                              Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                              Alice the Time Capsule
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                              87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Working...
                              X