Purdue/West Lafayette?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purdue/West Lafayette?

I know there are some e30 folks that are here, we should get together sometime. If only I had my car down here...

Originally posted by Tvan
    I know there are some e30 folks that are here, we should get together sometime. If only I had my car down here...
    Stay away from Heeter - or at least watch your pooper - he can get a little rowdy when he's drinking, I hear.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

I am getting an apartment on the north side of Indy (91st street just inside the 465 loop) over Thanksgiving weekend. I would be down for a meet whenever. Just let me know. Saturday would be the best day for me.

Will
      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
      DaveCN = Old Man
      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

I'm not sure when i'll be back, probably sunday afternoon/night.

Comment

Well it can be whenever. Doesnt have to be REAL soon. I know Heeter might come unless he has an everclear bottle that is calling his name. Also know a guy up in the 146th street Carmel area with a 2.5l s14 in his m3 that would probably come too. Dunno who else though.

Will
          RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
          Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
          DaveCN = Old Man
          My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
          If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
            Also know a guy up in the 146th street Carmel area with a 2.5l s14 in his m3 that would probably come too. Dunno who else though.
            Doesn't surprise me, according to my roomie, Carmel is where all the rich folks in Indiana live, Which is weird, because that would mean I live in the Carmel of Illinois...

Comment

i'm in WL, with one of my cars. there's a friend on campus with his blue one and black centered bottlecaps. he used to post here. but now doesn't because is busy.

Comment

actually, i think it might just be a 2.3L this time, at least that was what our mutual friend mentioned last time he was up here. but i'll see it soon in person again over break

but it has an oil leak, because well, it is an S14

p.s. are you having problems connecting??
                banned IPs??

because Matte30 is and he never even posts. it is because of me. . . . .

oh yeah, carmel is the OC of Indiana

Comment

i used to go to purdue :o
                  Jay

Comment

yea, it says that my ip has been banned. since i'm home, now I can post again.

Comment

Originally posted by banorban
                      oh yeah, carmel is the OC of Indiana
                      werd...I'm in Terre Haute, but my car is put away for the winter

Comment

I'm tryin to organize somethin on the 23rd of next week to hit the go kart track in Indy if you guys would be interested.....

Comment

Hey I live in Lafayette during the school year but I'm in Chicago until break is over. Yeah, my IP in Lafayette was banned too.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                          '98 528i

Comment

OSUCharlie: you're gonna get the entire state of indiana banned
                            RWH11385: hahaha
                            RWH11385: too bad i'm posting from brazil
                            RWH11385: and israel

hopefully they will get around to resolving that sometime. . . .

or i can just let you guys know how to bypass that. . .

Comment

hey guys, im in NW indiana and im going to purdue north central in westville, im gonna be transfering to west lafayette pretty soon. we should hang or go for a drive one day.

Unlimited Slip Diff's FTW!
                              1972 240z Drift,Scca BSP, Scca ITS Car.

Comment

Working...
                              X