Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be in for a fall weekend to meet somewhere. Some people don't take their cars out though when it is snowing and I saw it today.

Racingwoody, are you a student at OSU? What color is your e30?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
      I would be in for a fall weekend to meet somewhere. Some people don't take their cars out though when it is snowing and I saw it today.

Racingwoody, are you a student at OSU? What color is your e30?
      Yea he did say a nice fall weekend :), its def not nice right now, maybe we'll actaully get some fall weather here before we jump into winter and have to mount those snow tires.

Comment

'racingwoody' is up in clintonville area, some old fart. Real nice guy.

Im in, as i live on OSU's campus. I thin High Banks [23 and powell/polaris] would be a great location. Would you guys be intrested in a combined meAt with some VW kids? There is a huge following of VW's here in columbus [www.ohiovw.com] and they always have great get togethers.

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Joe, I don't know about the VW's but just to let you and everyone else aware, we might try to get something small together before winter really hits. I was thinking maybe Polaris. My only concern would be some of these guys that think it is sweet to burnout 1000x's in a parking lot. If you invite, find ones that aren't going to get us kicked out of the parking lot.

Also, for the meet in the Spring, lets not abuse the place we're meeting. I don't want to sound like a parent, cause I am not one, but I used to work at target and these ricer kids used to come and dragrace/burnout in our parking lots. There were a couple of them that actually took pride in their vehicles and just parked and looked/talked/met others and these few "cool" kids ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
            Would you guys be intrested in a combined meAt with some VW kids?
            I suppose I could allow such an intervention seeing I used to be one of those kids.

Comment

Just chime in if you don't agree. I'd rather have old stuff. Such as e30's and the old VW's would be cool. There just nothing really special, some cars are an exception, about newer cars.

Comment

Joe, I believe I saw you on 315N Sunday... if not there was another tan e30 lowered with your rims. If it was you, the car looks good.

I'd be in for a meet at some point, depending on time. Too bad the peak for the fall foliage was this past friday. It did make for some good pictures though

Comment

Joe, Its on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sco0terzsl View Post
                    Joe, I believe I saw you on 315N Sunday... if not there was another tan e30 lowered with your rims. If it was you, the car looks good.

I'd be in for a meet at some point, depending on time. Too bad the peak for the fall foliage was this past friday. It did make for some good pictures though
                    that was me, on my way up to the parents to watch the last f1 race with schuie. your car is clean.

Originally posted by vlad
                    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Yes, I live in Clintonville, and yes, I guess I would be considered and old fart compared to you guys being 30. Today turned out to be a nice day to bad it is not a weekend. Nick Heidfeld for World Champion 2007, great race on Sunday. I think there can be a decent day before the snow tires get put on. I'd prefer no VW's if possible but don't really care, I see them everyday and don't find them interesting.
                      If we meet at the Park of Roses I can bring 3 to 4 E30's with me. Anywhere else I can only bring 1. Just thought I would throw that in there. If we are going to meet before spring lets get on it.
                      Kevin Gibson
                      90 325is

Comment

I didn't see the next thread, I guess Nov. 4th at 1pm si the date and Griggs resevoir on the corner of Riverside Dr. and Fishinger will be the place.
                        Kevin Gibson
                        90 325is

Comment

Today, 03:29 PM
                          TCD 535i
                          TCD Join Date: Sep 2003
                          Cars: e28 535i

You guys can meet at my shop. I can open it up on the weekend.
                          Todd

Anyone know this guy? Anyone know how is shop is...such as is it big enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
                            Today, 03:29 PM
                            TCD 535i
                            TCD Join Date: Sep 2003
                            Cars: e28 535i

You guys can meet at my shop. I can open it up on the weekend.
                            Todd

Anyone know this guy? Anyone know how is shop is...such as is it big enough?
                            yea he had a meet there one weekend sometime in the past few months for any bimmer.

Comment

Would we rather do it there or at the dam? I would vote at the dam.

Comment

My votes for anywhere in c-bus, I can bring another e30 also w/ me.
                                Originally posted by payney8
                                We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X