Motorsport Roundels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    If this credit card thing is taking so long, can we mail you a money order or something?
    I would be hestitant to do a money order, but if worse comes to worse I'd buy it that way.

Update us on the credit card process...I want a set of these.:p

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
    No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

any discount on shipping for multi-purchase?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
        I would be hestitant to do a money order, but if worse comes to worse I'd buy it that way.

Update us on the credit card process...I want a set of these.:p
        I hope to have something set up by the end of the week. I currently accept credit cards in person but don't have a sight. Pm me for address.

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineEdirty View Post
          any discount on shipping for multi-purchase?

thanks
          No shipping discount. However I can give a small discount if ordering 4 or more sets. $16 per set shipped.

Comment

Temporary site set up to accept payments With Out or With a Paypal account. See updated original post or click here to buy.
            Last edited by Addiction2E30s; 09-18-2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

how much for the stripe kit for a coupe? Id like to get both at one time if that is something that is ready.
              Last edited by Vedubin01; 09-19-2007, 01:52 PM.
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So this fits perfectly on e36 badges also?

Comment

anyone know what size the euro weave center cap emblems are? same as 14" im guessing

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    So this fits perfectly on e36 badges also?
                    Yes, the e36 uses emblem part #51 14 8 132 375 on the front and rear. Same emblem thats on the front of your e30.

Comment

Originally posted by e304me View Post
                      anyone know what size the euro weave center cap emblems are? same as 14" im guessing
                      I'm not sure sure if they the same. I would think so, but wont guarantee it. If you have a set, simply measure the emblem with a ruler. (preferably one that reads centimeters). 1 step better would be a micrometer if you got it.

Comment

hey, my PM box was full and i didnt know. just wondering if you were able to use that pic i sent you! thanks
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          hey, my PM box was full and i didnt know. just wondering if you were able to use that pic i sent you! thanks
                          Yes I was. Posted a picture in the teaser thread.

This is a quick rendering to get an idea of the colors on your car.

Comment

how much for the stripe kit for a coupe? Id like to get both at one time if that is something that is ready.
                            ??

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The stripes are not finalized quite yet. I managed to find some pieces of oe stripes in Germany, so I am waiting to get those for comparison and specs. As far as pricing, I'm aiming for half the price as they where new from the dealer. OE= $389 Replicas= $180 shipped. Front and rear will be an option at an additional cost.

Comment

There was a set of OE Pinstripes for sale on the EE for $200. Did not realize they were that much. Ill put in the order for the roundels though.

Comment

Working...
                                X