Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this old pic of my first e30, '88 ix. I miss that dirty slut, so badly.

I remember in high school, the kids would make fun of my bimmer, they called it the Tijuana bimmer LOL.
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

Found this old pic of my first e30, '88 ix. I miss that dirty slut, so badly.

I remember in high school, the kids would make fun of my bimmer, they called it the Tijuana bimmer LOL.

I call my M3 the Tijuana special

1991 325i
      flickr
      @sambhaskins

Comment

They also used to say I looked like my car. I though I was a bad ass and had a mustache my junior year, and they compared it to the diving boards haha! I was in the year book with a side by side of my face and the front of my IX LOL. I'm trying to find that..
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

took the e30 out for a drive for the first time in over 5 months today. man i missed driving it.
          Originally posted by dvck
          I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
            Whats wrong with your m42?
            No oil getting to the cylinder head after head gasket job
            '88 325i cabbie royal blau
            '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
            '92 318i cabbie laguna green
            ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

Originally posted by Violet88 View Post
              No oil getting to the cylinder head after head gasket job
              Oil pressure valve?

Comment

Just got my new tires installed thank God. The rear tires were bald from negative camber and were 5 years old anyways.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                  Just got my new tires installed thank God. The rear tires were bald from negative camber and were 5 years old anyways.
                  Ahhh, isn't it such a refreshing feeling?

I was running 14 year old Michelins on my Euroweaves up until last April when I finally got some fresh S-Drives installed in Chicago before my 6,000 mile road trip.

:bow:

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Damn !!! I usually like to get them replaced every 5/6 years anyways.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      Damn !!! I usually like to get them replaced every 5/6 years anyways.
                      On this subject, I've discovered tires have a lifespan of about 6-7 years before they start to deteriorate. That number is probably less with cheaper tires. I researched after I noticed my 6 year old falken's starting to crack although they spent 4 years on the road and the last 2 years in storage. I then put those rims back on the car so I could use them up.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                        On this subject, I've discovered tires have a lifespan of about 6-7 years before they start to deteriorate. That number is probably less with cheaper tires. I researched after I noticed my 6 year old falken's starting to crack although they spent 4 years on the road and the last 2 years in storage. I then put those rims back on the car so I could use them up.
                        :up::up: barry

Comment

anyone have an extra set of kidney grilles I could buy?

1991 325i
                          flickr
                          @sambhaskins

Comment

Anyone here experienced at replacing si board batteries?
                            '88 325i cabbie royal blau
                            '91 325i cabbie calypso rot
                            '92 318i cabbie laguna green
                            ~I like all my b!tches topless ;-)~

Comment

Hey guys was wondering if I can run a CAI or longtube headers on my eta along with my markd chip? or will the tune be off/run rich ?
                              FS: Plug n Play Second Trunk Light !
                              My Parts for Sale Thread~

x 1984 325e 2.7i ~ CastroMotorsport Built x Daily Driven

Comment

Originally posted by Violet88 View Post
                                Anyone here experienced at replacing si board batteries?
                                Sure, why?
                                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
                                X