The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
    Gunna wait till this is out on DVD I can't fucking stand commercials.
    Get with the program and get a damn DVR.

I watched it last night, I thought it was amazing! The scene when the black guy was trying to shoot his wife and couldn't do it was pretty heart wrenching.

Comment

I really like being able to sit down and watch at least half the series with no pauses in one sitting. I watched Band Of Brothers (easily the best series ever) in two days. I am getting The Pacific next, pretty excited.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
        Get with the program and get a damn DVR.

I watched it last night, I thought it was amazing! The scene when the black guy was trying to shoot his wife and couldn't do it was pretty heart wrenching.
        Yeah that was heavy, it was sad when the kid was crying when his mom was turning the door knob, can you imagine if your wife or mom was a zombie! I'd probably just off her then myself.

Comment

I thought Boardwalk Emp. was this years MFW, but here comes The Walking dead and I was totally amazed again.
          I love this beacuse I always wanted a quality zombie film to have a good sequal but tey always sucked. 90 minutes of zombies just isn't enough for me. It all started when I saw Night of the Living Dead when I was about 8 and almost shat myself.

On a side note, I was lucky enough to catch the best domain names for this series (in our TLD) early this morning, so this will become a nice project for me.

Comment

Wow they really fucked the story up! I'm so disapointed. Lori isn't supposed to be a cheating slut who takes it doggy style on a regular basis! And who the fuck are these other dip shits?

Comment

i thought the episode was good, can't wait for the next one.

oh and his wife is a greasy whore. I would come back, just to leave i think. (if i found out)
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

She likes it DOGGIE STYLE....

I've always been proud of being a Marine.
                I won't hesitate to defend the Corps
                "Supersquad"

‎"Prostitutes are a sub-category of Amusement Parks"-

Comment

i love this show so fare! anything with zombies gets my vote. now i will have to read the book.
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I too am enjoying it weather it following the book or not!
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
                      Wow they really fucked the story up! I'm so disapointed. Lori isn't supposed to be a cheating slut who takes it doggy style on a regular basis! And who the fuck are these other dip shits?
                      So I've slept on it and I'll admit its still really good show.
                      I'm not mad because it's not following the book, I just think it could be better.
                      Last edited by T Verdier; 11-08-2010, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Sweaty, dirty MILF sex doggy style in the woods... just something they forgot in the book.

Comment

I watched the premiere episode and now about to watch the second one on my DVR. Good show thus far.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

love the show. can't wait for a zombie apocalypse.
                            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Natur

Comment

Just heard from the brother of my wifes girlfriend who works here in california at a un-named stuidio that the ratings for the show are off the hook and have already signed on for a second season! :-D
                              https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Second episode is awesome :D

I like how the racist guy got fucked over, lol
                                Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                                If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                                Originally posted by J3M93
                                This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                                X