Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MY E30 VERT the good the bad and the VLAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny how you came into my shop last week, licked my balls and haven't said a word about not being happy. Dick head. When you picked up your car 6 month ago you had other things to say... and after your car spent more then half a year in the dirty corner of another shop now you have shit to say? classy move :up:

paint thread here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=197379
    Last edited by vlad; 12-15-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Car looks great...in for story time.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
      Sounds like you need a massage.
      Originally posted by kpeng
      Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
        funny how you came into my shop last week, licked my balls and haven't said a word about not being happy. Dick head.
        wow, that's a great way to treat your customers on a forum vlad??????

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            customer? He came into my shop last week, shaked my hand, smiled in my face, spent 30 min talking BS and didn't say a thing about having an issue or not being happy or anything else related to his car and now he goes on the board shitting in unrelated threads etc? common..
            if you are not happy talk to me, I am there in front of you, we can discuss business and come to the solution, but don't be a dickhead and come here and talk shit

Comment

Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

In all actuality, he really hasn't said anything yet, maybe he was joking? I do agree with you though vlad, problems should be taken care of privately first.

Comment

Originally posted by ZinnoBerrotEta View Post
                  Exactly what I was thinking.
                  read above, guy is a dick head, saw me last week, smiled and shaked my hand, didn't mention a thing about having an issue or not being happy. Then comes here almost a year after I painted his car and talks crap? fuck that shit

Comment

customer? He came into my shop last week, shaked my hand, smiled in my face, spent 30 min talking BS and didn't say a thing about having an issue or not being happy or anything else related to his car and now he goes on the board shitting in unrelated threads etc? common..
                    if you are not happy talk to me, I am there in front of you, we can discuss business and come to the solution, but don't be a dickhead and come here and talk shit
                    That's kinda fishy...although, I guess it's easy to talk loudly behind a computer...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

When you picked up your car 6 month ago
                      read above, guy is a dick head, saw me last week, smiled and shaked my hand, didn't mention a thing about having an issue or not being happy. Then comes here almost a year after I painted his car and talks crap? fuck that shit
                      Did you store it for 6 months after painting it then?
                      ///M Inside

Comment

Ever sort it out with Yan and his bodywork in the end? Iirc something was supposed to happen end of Sept at a show or something..
                        ///M Inside

Comment

In all actuality, he really hasn't said anything yet, maybe he was joking? I do agree with you though vlad, problems should be taken care of privately first.
                          Mike, I painted his car almost a year ago, it was a pain in the ass, the whole process, he is a little difficult to deal with and not your regular customer, very meticulous etc which is ok 'cause we are all different. I took care of all his special requests and we discussed everything while the car was being worked on, he came into the shop few times to look and the work being done

This car was not driveable, engine was shot, leaking oil all over the floor etc.. when we finished with bodywork he came with his g/f who was in charge of inspecting the car and said she saw few flows in the hood etc which I said I would take care of after I towed the car to azevedo for the engine swap where it spent almost 9 month sitting in the corner of that shop waiting for the ecu from Germany. He got new hood which I painted again for him. As far as I know that's it. I haven't heard him say anything else, he never called me, from that point on he dealt directly with azevedo. He came last week into my office, picked up a soft top from me, acted all cute and friendly, smiled, talked for 30 min and didn't mention a single issue.
                          total dick head move to come here now and talk shit. If he wasn't happy, should've talked to me face to face in my office. I would've taken care of him.

Same as I told Yan bunch of times, bring your car to me and I will take care of you but don't talk shit on the forums until I see the car with my eyes and know exactly what you are talking about. What else can I do if I don't see the car and don't know what the problem is and can't fix it because the car is not there?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhonno View Post
                            Did you store it for 6 months after painting it then?
                            no, it was sitting in another shop since last march waiting for the ecu, the owner dealt directly with that shop. Hasn't said a thing to me about not being happy since then until I come here this morning and read this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Jhonno View Post
                              Ever sort it out with Yan and his bodywork in the end? Iirc something was supposed to happen end of Sept at a show or something..
                              told Yan to bring the car back to me so I can resolve the issues that he has, also asked him not to post crap on the forums until I get the chance to look at the car personally and see what the problems were.
                              Did he bring the car back to me? NO
                              Did he post garbage on line? YES
                              how else can I resolve this issue if I don't know what it is, don't see the car and can't fix it?

I fix and paint 10-15 cars a week, these 2 guys are just an example of people who are difficult to deal with and can't resolve the problem the way it needs to be resolved - bring the car back to me, talk to me, explain what the problem is so that I can take care of it.
                              Otherwise, how else can I resolve it?

Comment

I shall agree with Vlad, I checked out the painted thread and what I see is a lot of good work ethic considering he told him that he can save the doors versus just going out and buying them. As far as shady business conduct, I have not worked with him personally but judging but the paint thread, advising the customer on a cheaper and safer product seems honest and customer oriented considering the estimate to install a s54 was double.
                                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Working...
                                X