No announcement yet.

318iS Stromung Catback Group Buy 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is group buy going on for the m20 version. Looking to get 10 buyers, 8 signed up so far.

Sent from my XOOM 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

While we wait for 2 more, would the folks already on the list send me address and phone number, please? I can pass that info on to Stromung and they'll start contacting you all with shipping quotes, estimated ship dates, and collect payment info.

We're looking at 3-4 week lead time.

Comment

Info pmd

Comment

Originally posted by boxy30 View Post
          While we wait for 2 more, would the folks already on the list send me address and phone number, please? I can pass that info on to Stromung and they'll start contacting you all with shipping quotes, estimated ship dates, and collect payment info.

We're looking at 3-4 week lead time.
          might as well post it on bimmerforums.com can't hurt, some people might be on there that aren't on here
          1991 318is ---230K - DD
          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Damn, why does this group buy have to go on at the same time as the alpina wheels. How long will this last?

Comment

I'm going to try to submit the list with addresses and phone #'s by end of this week to Stromung to get things moving. That's not to say that it'd be the end of the group buy, and likely, they will order parts to build a few more units than the # of buyers we have committed so far to accommodate the last few trickling in.

It's tax season and the end of the month (paycheck time!). I think you could make it happen ;)

Remember they don't build these unless there is a group buy so if you miss out on this one, you'd have to wait for another GB or start your own!

Comment

Would anybody else like in on this group buy?

Thanks to everyone on the list that has provided info - I've already sent it to Scott and he's gotten things going already on his side. Will let you all know more when I get updates.

Comment

sent PM to you boxy30

Comment

One more to go fellas!

1. boxy30
                    2. CB-M3
                    3. Ocell
                    4. JOYisBMW
                    5. Gunner_1886
                    6. bmwcaw89
                    7. DminLA
                    8. mechanicduo
                    9. jdt10768

Comment

Update 3/30/2015 - Everyone who is currently on the list, please keep an eye out on the phone number you provided me. Scott should start contacting you all fairly soon to provide shipping costs and collecting payment info. $100 down payment is due first, then when the exhaust is ready to ship, they'll collect the outstanding balance and send out tracking information. Expected build time is between 2-4 weeks.

Thanks all for helping make this happen! I'll keep you updated as more news, etc. becomes available.

Comment

Excellent. Thanks for all your work organizing this.

Does that mean we'll get to move forward with 9 on the list, or are we still hung up until we get a 10th?
                        91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

We'll move forward with what we've got! They may have ordered extra parts for latecomers but I don't know how many.

Comment

Fantastic
                            91 318is Members' Rides Thread

Comment

Freaking AWESOME!!!!!!

Comment

Do I really need this? I just spent $250 on some no name muffler and resonator about a month ago. But I really want.

Comment

Working...
                                X