No announcement yet.

Mid-Atlantic- most dead area e30 wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't seen too many e30s out on the Chesapeake Bay. They (and their drivers) would definitely be dead out there.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

There's some guys out here in Chesapeake and VA beach. I mostly meet guys through selling parts on craigslist. The scene around here is kinda indifferent to e30s and their owners tho. I roll up to meets and some people are like "wtf car is that?", some are like, " damn! Clean e30!". Honda kids and VW (ewww) guys, fanboy over my car, Muscle car guys hate on me. Im almost always the only e30 at meets and I kinda love it.
      = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

e30 scene is alive and well in Richmond
        - 90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Chinampa View Post
          e30 scene is alive and well in Richmond
          All my shit is broken.
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

NEW GUY IN south JERSEY:)

Comment

Those of you from NY and NJ might want to consider moving over to the Tristate section and let the Mid-Atlantic rust in peace.

That way we can keep the New Jerseyness from creeping in. ;)

Comment

I'm about 20 miles south of Arlington.. Nova area. I've seen a couple e30s around in town while driving around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                  All my shit is broken.
                  so are all my friends e30s...
                  ok so maybe the e30 scene is just me
                  - 90 325is

Comment

Baltimore checking in. I started driving e30s 15 years ago. In the last 5 years or so the number I have seen has decreased dramatically.

Comment

Ill be moving to the outskirts of woodbridge later this year. When i take the e30 to work i drive through. Im about 30 mins south of manassas now. would love to get a decent e30 group together in nova.

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                      I'm about 20 miles south of Arlington.. Nova area. I've seen a couple e30s around in town while driving around.

'87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by peterman View Post
                        Not much activity in the NoVA area, as per my Anyone in Alexandria thread. A friendly cars and coffee e30/2002 get together would be nice.
                        I'd even be willing to host.
                        Definitely post it up if you decide to host a meet, located in Arlington VA, actually used to live in Alexandria, but id really like to attend an e30 meet in this area

Comment

Originally posted by jwhardage View Post
                          Definitely post it up if you decide to host a meet, located in Arlington VA, actually used to live in Alexandria, but id really like to attend an e30 meet in this area
                          +1

'91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by Chinampa View Post
                            so are all my friends e30s...
                            ok so maybe the e30 scene is just me
                            ok, correction:

Luna: 1991 325i Coupe - Intermittent fuel leak near the filter. Looking for the leak, but still driving the car.

Scotti: 1989 325i Vert (m30b35) - G260 shit the bed and is finally out, should have a g265 in there and driving by the 21st

Krystal: 1987 325i Vert (auto) - Transmission shit the bed. Currently parked on monument and waiting for a guy to pull a 4hp22 out of his parts car. Planing on putting it in ASAP after then '89 vert is driving. It needs to be sold.

Meth: 1987 325i Vert (manual) - Hesitation under load between 1-3k RPMs when cold. Also think the thermostat is stuck open. Still driving it. It also needs to be sold.

All in the fan. I woke up to Pho noodles smeared all over the Meth's windshield on Tuesday morning, so I'm 99% sure the neighbors hate me.
                            Last edited by McGyver; 02-11-2016, 07:53 AM.
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Northern DE reporting in. Wilmington area.
                              325IX Build Thread
                              RX7 Build Thread

Comment

Ayyy im in the e36 game rite now lol where were you last year lol

Comment

Working...
                                X