Petulant Children of UC Berkeley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    It wasn't an insult, I was just letting you know you shouldn't be so sure you could "kick my ass" (your words).
    You think you can walk back the insult? Haha!

If you were honest and sincere about merely "letting me know I shouldn't be so sure I could kick your ass" then you would have merely said: "You shouldn't be so sure you could kick my ass."

I think there is a great deal of projection going on with you decay.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

So much name calling lol.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed it was the 'Black Bloc' that came in and started the riot. Im sure some normies jumped in too, but this is hilarious.

To be honest its exactly what Milo wants, his whole platform revolves around generating controversy and unrest. Its what sells his books and writes his stories.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        So much name calling lol.

I thought it was pretty much confirmed it was the 'Black Bloc' that came in and started the riot. Im sure some normies jumped in too, but this is hilarious.

To be honest its exactly what Milo wants, his whole platform revolves around generating controversy and unrest. Its what sells his books and writes his stories.
        He totally loves it. Plus, it proves his point which is just icing (no pun intended) on the cake.

Off to research who the "Black Bloc" is.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Basically just a group of children anarchists taking advantage of the current political unrest.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            If you were honest and sincere about merely "letting me know I shouldn't be so sure I could kick your ass" then you would have merely said: "You shouldn't be so sure you could kick my ass."
            I'm sorry I said that in a fashion that was too complex for you to parse?
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I'm sorry I said that in a fashion that was too complex for you to parse?
              There you go again. More insults. Not very good at this, are we?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

There you go again. More insults. Not very good at this, are we?
                I'm actually a little surprised you recognized that it was an insult.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

I'm actually a little surprised you recognized that it was an insult.
                  Yet another. :yawn:

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Yet another. :yawn:
                    Ok fine, I'm done poking cute little bear with tiny stick. How about this:

There have been far worse riots many times at end-of-season sporting events- pick-your-team wins Super Bowl, World Series, whatever.

Why is there so much outrage when this is relatively minor in comparison?
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

Ok fine, I'm done poking cute little bear with tiny stick. How about this:

There have been far worse riots many times at end-of-season sporting events- pick-your-team wins Super Bowl, World Series, whatever.

Why is there so much outrage when this is relatively minor in comparison?
                      And one!

Those riots are unjustified too. This one is just especially sweet because of the irony and hypocrisy of the left/government education.

The truth is, it is incredible that we are even here. The programming of youth has been nearly perfected. This is the result of it. We can only say "I told you so" so many times.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I especially liked the part where the right-wingers got maced and the shit kicked out of them. Call the protesters "thugs" all you want, but it is about time the leftists finally start countering the violence of the right, because face it, we live in a country where the bullies win and sitting back taking it isn't getting anyone anywhere. The only difference is that violence from the right is so normalized and expected that it fools people into thinking it hasn't been a constant throughout pretty much the entirety of American history. Something something gaslighting. The notion that conservatives are being "crucified in the streets" is laughable, and honestly frightening, the system is literally rigged in their favor.

If you don't want there to be potentially violent demonstrations, don't allow a platform for white supremacists. It's pretty simple. That shit has no place in an institution of higher learning, sure let him speak, but let that gaping asshole travel from trailer park to trailer park to do it.

I feel about the same way about the "black bloc" people as I do the NRA, I don't directly agree with their actions, but I feel they are needed to create an appropriate balance within the current state of our society.
                        sigpic
                        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

This is ridiculous. P&R is getting crazy...

Anyways, this is my attempt to steer this back on topic..

I love how DT threatened to cut federal funding. I mean, if you want federal funding, you better support our bill of rights, right?
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

The programming of youth has been nearly perfected.
                            ...to make them as violent as the rest of America already was?
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

...to make them as violent as the rest of America already was?
                              Wow.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post

If you don't want there to be potentially violent demonstrations, don't allow a platform for white supremacists. It's pretty simple. That shit has no place in an institution of higher learning, sure let him speak, but let that gaping asshole travel from trailer park to trailer park to do it.
                                Yeah...obviously. The dumbass had his speech at UC Davis protested two weeks ago, and that is a school that's out in farmland- they are actually called the Aggies (short for agriculturals). The fact that he tried to come to Berkeley is laughable. Just proof that he is only trying to cause trouble, he's not actually worth listening to (the fact that there are some people dumb enough to do so is very sad). We should bring back punishment in the form of stocks for O2 wasters like him.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                                Transaction feedback
                                - jpod999

Comment

Working...
                                X