Has the Right hijacked reality?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    With every thread you start, you're proving correct everyone who said I should have banned you permanently.
    I assumed you did when it happened, and was disappointed to find out you didn't.

Comment

With every thread you start, you're proving correct everyone who said I should have banned you permanently.
      I'm typically strongly opposed to silencing people, but this guy just comes off as an obnoxious paid protester / agitator looking to make as many people miserable as possible.

I don't agree with him, so I'm an asshole. :p

Comment

Lol OK but George gets a pass? This thread was an obvious response to his equally as stupid thread about "the left". The only difference being that I know I'm being an idiot. He is completely unaware of his mental derangement.

Besides, I am the Pope compared to our cretin in chief. Did you watch his news conference yesterday? We're all being trolled! By Trump, by the media, by God, I don't freaking know. 1+1=3. Up is down and down is up. We need asshats like me to point out the absurdity of what is going on right now.

Speaking of which. What in the fuck is going on and why can half the country watch a Trump press conference and nod their heads in agreement?

Yeah, I'm such a jerk ruining an otherwise intelligent and civilized discussion. /S

Who here has seen Idiocracy?

Comment

I would wholeheartedly vote for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Comanche.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
          X