Wheel size question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel size question

Sorry if this particular setup was asked before but i searched and couldn't find it. Looking to get a set of 17x8 +30 and don't want to roll fenders. Does anyone know if this will fit with 205/40 17s?

Thanks and again, sorry if i overlooked this question.

First, there's a thread in the wheel and tires section just for this sort of question. However, I'd think that should fit.

Second, why fit 17s to just go with 205s? I have 205s on 15x7 euroweaves and it provides both good road manners and appropriate looks.

Comment

16s really look the best on non-m e30s. Then 15s. Then 17s. Then 14s.

imho.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        First, there's a thread in the wheel and tires section just for this sort of question. However, I'd think that should fit.

Second, why fit 17s to just go with 205s? I have 205s on 15x7 euroweaves and it provides both good road manners and appropriate looks.
        I did post in that section but never got a response. I waited a week before posting in another area.

The 205s were what are mounted on the wheel but i do agree that 15x7s look better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
          16s really look the best on non-m e30s. Then 15s. Then 17s. Then 14s.

imho.
          Thanks, they were a good price but i think I'll shoot for 16s instead.

Comment

Working...
          X