X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The R3V Bicycle Thread

That build is amazing. ^^

Comment

Here's my 26andsix mountain cycle. Fucking cats chewed through the tires to the tubes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Sweet Colnago.
        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Thanks guys

E46t

Comment

I've got the opportunity to buy one of these. 87' "Eclipse Carbon 7". It's an older TVT carbon frame. Sort of a neat bike, all campy and Dura-ace components. Not this one specifically, but it's almost identical components wise.
            -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
            -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Originally posted by Nesset View Post

I've got the opportunity to buy one of these. 87' "Eclipse Carbon 7". It's an older TVT carbon frame. Sort of a neat bike, all campy and Dura-ace components. Not this one specifically, but it's almost identical components wise.
              I'd be wary of a Campy and Dura Ace mix of that generation. That is the original DA, and was only compatible with DA of that generation. The Campy was also like that. You put the two together, you might end up with some shifting issues.

Will
              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                I'd be wary of a Campy and Dura Ace mix of that generation. That is the original DA, and was only compatible with DA of that generation. The Campy was also like that. You put the two together, you might end up with some shifting issues.

Will
                All the drivetrain components are Dura Ace, and the wheelset and hubs are Campagnolo.
                -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Can't complain this this pair.

Will
                  '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                  '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                  '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                  '88 BMW M3

Comment

I like that.... a lot. Yum.
                    -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                    -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

I need to get a new bike. I am getting fat sitting at my desk all day at work.

Anybody want to trade a gaming PC or components for a good road bike?
                      sigpic
                      Gun control means using both hands
                      Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

2017 Pivot Mach 429 SL set up with a 27.5+ wheelset. This thing rips! My favorite bike so far.

My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Bike cognoscenti, question:

I am thinking about buying a 1983 Hutch 20" frame. I am wondering if the discoloration on the seat tube just below the seat stays is surface rust or something more sinister, like deep rust. Thoughts? Should I stay away from this frame?

Attached Files
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
                            2017 Pivot Mach 429 SL set up with a 27.5+ wheelset. This thing rips! My favorite bike so far.

Ive ridden that bike and I think the same! Love the 27.5 plus. On another note I'm building a 2017 Sworks Tarmac Torch. It was made specially for the rio Olympics and it changes to a yellow with heat above 71F or 22C. It doesn't say Sworks on it because rule #40 requiring it to say only specialized for appeal to the general public.
                            Attached Files
                            Build Thread
                            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                            Parts Thread
                            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

Just picked up a 2013 Caad10 3 Ultegra this weekend. Original owner put < 50mi on it and then it sat.

Comment

I tend to avoid this thread, since the last time I came here to show off my own personal bike I was told by an internet expert that I had chosen the wrong gear ratio for my intended purpose.

Here's a pic of my temporary workbench where I'll be building about 130 DH and enduro specific bikes (most pictured in boxes in the background) with one of my buddies for a rental fleet at a well known bike park. After that I'll be re-opening the shop I manage for another company, at the same resort, where we perform a full suite of repairs on guests personal equipment.

I'm ready for DH season, who else likes riding chair lifts?

Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                                You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Working...
                                X