No announcement yet.

Australia FTMFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!' "

5 points if you can figure out what's wrong with this sentence.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
      "We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!' "

5 points if you can figure out what's wrong with this sentence.

Obvious, being you, that there is something wrong with the word Lebanese.

Comment

Kinda sorta, but not really. It was meant to be obvious cat though.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
          You're right. The article had the wrong name. It was actually Federal Education Minister Dr Brendan Nelson and prior Prime Minister John Howard.
          Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
          It's the principle and the fact that somebody had a big enough pair to put into words what we as a nation should be doing. Who cares how old it is.
          Dude, ITS FAKE. As in NOT REAL. No one had a 'big pair'. Neither Nelson or Howard said that. Believe me, I was living in Oz in 2005, pretty sure I would have heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Damn Chinese submarines.
            Or aliens. Or mistresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              Damn Chinese submarines.
              Are these yellow as well?????
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

That was one of the theories at the time - Communist China had abducted him. Don't read too much into that - weed was common and cheap in Australia in the mid-60s.
                Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                  That was one of the theories at the time - Communist China had abducted him. Don't read too much into that - weed was common and cheap in Australia in the mid-60s.

You must be drinking the kool-aid, of course it was a sub from China. (I couldn't imagine their sub-building skills at that time, were they not a bunch of farmers then? )

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                    Dude, ITS FAKE. As in NOT REAL. No one had a 'big pair'. Neither Nelson or Howard said that. Believe me, I was living in Oz in 2005, pretty sure I would have heard about it.
                    Ok, so explain to me why the NY Times or ABC news would make an ass out of themselves with those articles?
                    Originally posted by jrhaile
                    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Because the story is attached to someone who didn't say it. That is how it's fake.

Comment

Gotcha
                        Originally posted by jrhaile
                        For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Working...
                        X