FS: My 18x10 auto-x setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: My 18x10 auto-x setup

18x10 wheel package. Without question, this is the absolute cheapest way to adapt 18x10s w/285 rubber to a non-M3 E30.

18x10 Porsche Cup replicas with 285/30R18 Kumho V710s
    4x100 -> 5x130 2-pc spacers
    15x7 Porsche 944 phone dials
    20 Porsche aluminum lug nuts
    $1200

The 18s are straight, but have some blemishes from the many mounting/dismountings I've had performed and from being transported to and from the track. The V710s have about 1/4 life left in them, and are still perfectly competitive. I love these tires. Super grippy, exceptional consistancy, and long life (unlike Hoosiers, which I'll never buy again). The phone dials are straight and in great shape. The previous owner had them refinished with some kind of Jet-hot like coating that looks very similar to the polishing Porsche guys like to do with these wheels. The previous owner sold these wheels to me just after the refinishing was completed unused. I've put about 3k miles them. The spacers are hubcentric to the hub, the two pieces, and the wheel. Additionally, the two spacer pieces are equipped with dowel pins.

I have had no problems with this setup, I just want to try something different. Drive to the track on the phone dials, switch over to the 18s, and show what kind of performance an E30 is capable of producing.

New, the 18x10s are about $350/ea, the spacers about $600/set, and the 18" tires $1200/set. The phone dials run about $400-500/set in this condition.

Pics will be up soon.
    Garrick
    1989 325is
    DSP #72

will they fit without rolling the fenders? ;)

Good luck on the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
      will they fit without rolling the fenders? ;)
      I guess that depends on what you mean by fit. ;) They'll bolt on, but fender work is required to make the car drivable.

Good luck on the sale!
      Thanks!
      Garrick
      1989 325is
      DSP #72

Comment

Wow, this is all still for sale?? I'm very intrested. Any idea what the finish offset ends up being (with the spacer)?
        Last edited by joshh; 10-08-2006, 07:58 PM.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
        X