Glenn Beck's fans get Cars towed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenn Beck's fans get Cars towed....

These actions make liberals look really bad. Come on.

:wgaf:
    sigpic

Comment

That is AWESOME!

Comment

So, when people peaceably gather within their constitutional rights, their opposition party should be able to get away with making 53 cars disappear?

If each car was worth only 5 grand, they should be held responsible for at least 250,000 in grand theft.

Comment

Whay are you guys assuming the libs are at fault?

Seems like a typical college prank to me.

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            So, when people peaceably gather within their constitutional rights, their opposition party should be able to get away with making 53 cars disappear?

If each car was worth only 5 grand, they should be held responsible for at least 250,000 in grand theft.
            Who should? If they parked on private property, even if it was a prank, the owner of the property has a right to get them towed and the tow truck driver is entitled to his money from the owner of the vehicle. I doubt they can prove who put the signs up so the drivers are likely sol. I would still think it was funny if it was a bunch of liberals at an Obama rally.

Comment

Well, they were towed because they were parked in a non-public lot. It's a prank on people widely considered to be douchebags, by people widely considered to be douchebags, not really a political statement.
              cars beep boop

Comment

Ahhhh.....stupid people!

The first tip off that something was wrong should have been the fact that the parking was FREE. I mean, since when does anyone ever miss out on an opportunity to cash in like that?

Free event parking in Orange county simply does not exist. Then again, these people were going to see someone who belongs to a religion that believes Jesus visited America after the resurrection. That may well tell us all we needed to know.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                  That is AWESOME!
                  So you would not be pissed off, if the next time you go to a Hippie drum circle/sandal making event, and you park your car in a lot with signs that say EVENT PARKING on it. Only to come out to find that the signs were gone but your car was too, all because some one removed the signs, and had your shit towed because they dont like Hippie drum circles.

This was a Bull shit dirty, underhanded thing to pull, Those responsible should have charges filed for theft and have to reimburse all those people for the tow/impound fees they had to shell out to get their car back.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah it's fuct up, but it was a creative prank.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Creative yes, but it cost each of the people 125 bucks, not cool
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

*shrug*
                        more civil than death threats
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by u3b3rg33k
                        If you ever sell that car, tell me first. I want to be the first to not be able to afford it.

Comment

True, but when you call death threats in on your own party to make it look like the right-wingers are on attack is even less civil.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            So you would not be pissed off, if the next time you go to a Hippie drum circle/sandal making event, and you park your car in a lot with signs that say EVENT PARKING on it.
                            Dear Mr. Sleeve,

I know you have never attended such an event. If you had you would know that cars are not allowed to be driven to such events. You either have to use public transportation or a bicycle. Preferably a bicycle.

Thank you.

;)

I try to put myself in the position of those people and I keep going back to the fact my bullshit detector would have been pegged. Let's see-this is clearly private property, no one is collecting money, I'm going to hear a controversial speaker, and how do I know MY event is the event this is parking for anyway. No thanks. I'd rather PAY for parking at an obvious lot and get a ticket to leave on the dash and all. I don't take chances parking in unfamiliar places. They did.

Cheapskates got burned. Lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                              Dear Mr. Sleeve,

I know you have never attended such an event. If you had you would know that cars are not allowed to be driven to such events. You either have to use public transportation or a bicycle. Preferably a bicycle.

Thank you.

;)
                              Yes you are correct in your ascertation that I have never attended a Hippie drum circle/sandal construction seminar. I am more familiar with gun shows, rodeos, and construction industry trade shows. I apologize for my assumptions about hippie drum circle protocols, be assured I will be more informed the next time this issue comes up.

On a side not I dont think I even own a Bicycle any longer.

Originally posted by mar1t1me
                              I try to put myself in the position of those people and I keep going back to the fact my bullshit detector would have been pegged. Let's see-this is clearly private property, no one is collecting money, I'm going to hear a controversial speaker, and how do I know MY event is the event this is parking for anyway. No thanks. I'd rather PAY for parking at an obvious lot and get a ticket to leave on the dash and all. I don't take chances parking in unfamiliar places. They did.

Cheapskates got burned. Lesson learned.

Yes plus one on the bullshit meter, and paying for parking for a even such as this held near a venue heavily populated "by the other side". All though I can see how one might be duped as many of the events I have gone to parking is indeed free, paid for by the venue and included in your ticket price even if it is off site. And I still say that those responsible owe restitution to those that got towed, if they had not put up the signs then NO but those people were there under false pretenses perpetrated by the kids that live in that place.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X