Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama the Chisox fan can't name a single player

Says he was an A's fan growing up, despite label of "White Sox Kid"

Does this guy ever answer a question honestly?
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.
    Previous E30: 1986 5 spd. 325es/Delphin Gray/Black Leather/191k

Obama gives a 17 minute, 2,500 word non-answer to a simple question

Breaking news, live coverage, investigations, analysis, video, photos and opinions from The Washington Post. Subscribe for the latest on U.S. and international news, politics, business, technology, climate change, health and wellness, sports, science, weather, lifestyle and more.
    sigpic
    1988 5 spd.Cabrio/Lachs Silber/Black Leather/123k/Dealer Serviced & Maintained by both PO's
    Clarion DXZ785USB HU, BBS Wheels, Leather e-brake handle & e-brake boot, Mtech 1 Wheel, Maplight Mirror, Performance chip, Rear Headrests.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Cabrio View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0PSoCTFas

I hate to point it out, but BHO was asked about his favorite players growing up.

I could maybe pull one or two player's names outa my ass from when I was a kid and it's only because my entire family was baseball crazy.

This is just more shady journalism designed to provoke knee-jerk responses from people who won't dig for facts. Pablum, in other words.

Now, if he was asked about his current favorite player(s) and came up with nothing, then I suppose you have reason to cry "foul"!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX0PSoCTFas

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
          Who cares?
          Yeah, who cares if the POTUS lies about everything, even trivial matters?

BTW, I can name a dozen players from the team I followed as a kid.

Obama can't.

Gee, the same media that excoriated Palin for not being able to name the newspapers she reads don't utter a word when Obama can't name a single one of his boyhood idols.

Off the top of my head, I can name Dick Allen, Bucky Dent and Ken Henderson as players who wore the Chisox uni back in the 70's and I don't even follow the American League.

Oh yeah, "Commitsky Park"?

This guy is a fraud.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, who cares if the POTUS lies about everything, even trivial matters?

BTW, I can name a dozen players from the team I followed as a kid.

Obama can't.

Gee, the same media that excoriated Palin for not being able to name the newspapers she reads don't utter a word when Obama can't name a single one of his boyhood idols.

Off the top of my head, I can name Dick Allen, Bucky Dent and Ken Henderson as players who wore the Chisox uni back in the 70's and I don't even follow the American League.

Oh yeah, "Commitsky Park"?

This guy is a fraud.
            I'll say it again one more time for you, who cares?

You've got issues man.

Comment

Next up: E30 Cabrio complains about Obama's underwear choices

Comment

Do you ever stop?

Why not take a look at the real issues, like the fact you are a very sore looser.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
                  I hate to point it out, but BHO was asked about his favorite players growing up.

I could maybe pull one or two player's names outa my ass from when I was a kid and it's only because my entire family was baseball crazy.
                  George Brett, easy as fuck and I dont even like baseball and he played for a team that isnt even in the hunt anymore.

Obama is fake as fuck, that isnt a surprise to me because I could smell it from the moment he threw his grandma under the bus for having a racist preacher.

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                  Why not take a look at the real issues, like the fact you are a very sore looser.
                  I am 99% certain you are one of the people who still complains about the Bush/Gore election, dont be a hypocrite. Everyone hates losing.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                    George Brett, easy as fuck and I dont even like baseball and he played for a team that isnt even in the hunt anymore.

Obama is fake as fuck, that isnt a surprise to me because I could smell it from the moment he threw his grandma under the bus for having a racist preacher.

I am 99% certain you are one of the people who still complains about the Bush/Gore election, dont be a hypocrite. Everyone hates losing.
                    What does it mean to be fake?

Comment

What does it mean to be fake?
                      He basically spins and lies at everything that comes at him and hopes that his personality can carry him through. I dont think he is a crminial, just has no idea what he is doing but will push any angle to achieve his goals.
                      Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

He basically spins and lies at everything that comes at him and hopes that his personality can carry him through. I dont think he is a crminial, just has no idea what he is doing but will push any angle to achieve his goals.
                        And lying and spinning everything is a new thing with Obama? Can you name a single president that wasn't full of shit?

Comment

And lying and spinning everything is a new thing with Obama? Can you name a single president that wasn't full of shit?
                          Not quite to his level and most didnt campaign on "a new era" that was supposed to be an end to the bullshit.
                          Im now E30less.
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoopty Fuckin' Doo

Phrase used to describe a lack of enthusiasm or a person's complete failure to say something of value.

May be accompanied by the slightly tired waving of ones index finger in small circles.
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I am 100% sure you can go have a beer with genuine bush.

Wake up, politicians from every party are fake, they are chameleons that cater to whoever they are talking to at that moment.

That election was a joke, but I have not said a word about it in years.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                              X