Australia FTMFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be so cool if were true.

I am all OK with the whole "Melting Pot" concept, even the bi lingual aspects...but teach our values and our standards.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Doesn't sound like Kevin Rudd.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysix View Post
        Doesn't sound like Kevin Rudd.

You're right. The article had the wrong name. It was actually Federal Education Minister Dr Brendan Nelson and prior Prime Minister John Howard.
        Originally posted by jrhaile
        For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

and in 2005?

Comment

IIRC there was a similar speech, to this in like 04 or 05 and its the one that got the guy Run off as PM
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
              and in 2005?
              It's the principle and the fact that somebody had a big enough pair to put into words what we as a nation should be doing. Who cares how old it is.

Comment

It's pretty meaningless, it's been half a decade, and ain't shit happened out there. Words are useless, it's all about action.

Comment

Well yeah, it's meaningless to those of us in the states. Maybe it worked for them and maybe it didn't. All i'm trying to say is somebody needs to take some fucking notes and man up.

Comment

Wow I was stoked after reading the OP, then I read the thread and just became saddened.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

To be honest, we've never really had a huge problem with Islamic fundamentalists out here.
                      The fucking fundamentalist Christian ranks are growing and that - to me - is just as scary as Al Quaeda.
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

lol yeah for sure, any religious wackos are scary.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                          It's the principle and the fact that somebody had a big enough pair to put into words what we as a nation should be doing. Who cares how old it is.
                          Ironically, the former PM John Howard lost the very next election in 2007 ... real bad with a "big thanks for coming, now fuck off" from the voters. He not only to lost the election nationally, but he did not win in his own electorate. A public broadcasting news reader beat him!

The other politician, Brenden Nelson, was elected by the Liberals (kinda like your Republicans) as opposition leader then he was dumped by his own party with a "big thanks for coming, now fuck off".

Sticking one's 'big ones' out for all to see is probably only appreciated by people who like looking at "big ones".
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah I know he lost and that may be a damn shame. In an instance like this it is IMO. However, he may have handled every other aspect of his job like a moron. I'm not down under so I have no idea. But then again maybe he did great. But if he did screw up everything else, he deserved the beat down at the polls.

Comment

One of my favorite little-known facts about Australia concerns the fate of PM Harold Holt who went swimming in the ocean alone at Portsea, an area known for dangerous currents. He disappeared in the surf and was never seen again....

And so, without evident irony, they named a swimming pool after him.

I just love that.

Comment

Damn Chinese submarines.

Comment

Working...
                                X